Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Credit to wolves but at 1-1 Kane fouled and booked for diving it. at 2-1 it should be a pen. Those kinds of decisions helped you. With that said we should be switched on as you go and score almost immediately after that scandalous decision
Kane did dive and deserved the booking. Eriksen's play was not a pen either. The only questionable one was the cross in the box when Boly appeared to bring Kane down but don't think it was a pen either. And with him diving previously it definitely was never going to be called. The ref didn't cause or contribute to that outcome.

Enjoy your moment in the sun you cunt. Do you get an open top bus parade for beating a team in the top 6?

The day I am sad enough to sign up to an opposition teams forum is the day I will jack in football for good. I bet you are one of those social media types who have 'bantz on Twitter'.
Nah mate I'm 43...i just have the ability to consider someone else's view... Anyway I've missed my train, you don't mind putting me up do you pal?

To be honest mate i go on all forums before and after games, I registered this time due to the level of adverts you get if you don't register on this site. Obviously I'm not going to be as keen to read everyword when we have lost as much as when we have won... I'm just genuinely surprised how angry some of you are at getting rolled over by us, we aren't brilliant we lost at Cardiff and home to Huddersfield (I went on their forum too and to the games) I'm just astonished at how angry some of you are at one blip in the road, to a team that have been shown to turn up with some good results when otherwise your seasons been on fire. On most other forums debate is welcomed without being called a cunt, if you call people cunts then they are probably going to respond like one, if you don't want guests to comment and have discussion then don't allow us to register

Welcome to TFC

Kane did dive and deserved the booking. Eriksen's play was not a pen either. The only questionable one was the cross in the box when Boly appeared to bring Kane down but don't think it was a pen either. And with him diving previously it definitely was never going to be called. The ref didn't cause or contribute to that outcome.

I actually thought Winks made a foul on our goal to be honest and we'd have been fuming if the Davies handball hadn't been given for us.

Referee was shit. But he was shit for both clubs.

Anyone who keeps arguing against signings we desperately needed in the summer should not whine about this loss.
Quite a few of them are blaming fatigue and the busy schedule, i notice. Yet they still refuse to criticise the board for hiding under the bedclothes all summer.

They just keep digging themselves a bigger and bigger hole

giphy.gif

Quite a few of them are blaming fatigue and the busy schedule, i notice. Yet they still refuse to criticise the board for hiding under the bedclothes all summer.

They just keep digging themselves a bigger and bigger hole

giphy.gif

Not me at least, you can go back and read my posts.

Point blank refuse to blame fatigue and have pointed out that some people do 40 hour working weeks and still spend more time in the gym per week than playing 3 matches

Not the schedule, not the cheese room, not some yacht and certainly not mysterious DM.

Could put Gattuso in his prime in that team and the “fab four” would have still been fannying around believing their own hype, and Poch would still have been fine with it.

Here’s the post in question John

Fatigue my arse

I could play three games in a week ffs
Especially if it was making me a gazillionaire

We were shit, and we believed our own trumpet blowing a little bit too much.

There has to be a time when we are allowed to be angry. There has to be a time when we’re allowed to say we were not good enough and we were piss poor.

For me it’s not about excuses. Signings, fatigue etc etc etc

The manager is not the finished article yet, the team lacks professionalism and experience in some key games and moments and sometimes we play WAY below our ability.

It’s a little bit of arrogance among the key players, that needs to change.

Today, the lesser players ran themselves into the ground, and the “fab four” thought they were playing beach five a side in magaluf.
That’s why we lost....which is the same reason we throw away points in 90% of our games over the last three seasons.

NOT PUTTING THE GAME TO BED UP TOP.

People can talk about full backs and CMs all they want, you’re all going to be disappointed though when you realise that a Kante can’t make Son choose the right option or Dele stop killing our fucking momentum to try a back heel.

Throw a billion at the midfield, so what.

But don’t tell me...something something transfers

I think people need to look at the deeper meaning.
New players just paper over the cracks

Hold on.....people genuinely believe the cheese room was paid for with transfer money and that’s why we don’t have a new DM

:pochfacepalm:
I think what people are alluding to is that Levy & C0 prioritise the commercial aspects of the business rather than strengthening the football team on the pitch.

With a Summer transfer spend of £0.00p it's hard to argue otherwise. Although some still do, of course.

Winks will develop as a result of honest critique, but if his young ego is massaged by handjob merchants like you then he'll just be another soft, overpaid underachiever. My responses are in fact vital.
Cunts like you are a problem. But you'll fuck off soon enough, ironically back to your football manager game.

Your real problem is that you know FA about any of the players - hence the need to educate you as to how many PL games Winks has played/

Pathetic you didn't know.

Keyboard warrior, all mouth

I know you didn't. I haven't mentioned you.
But what do you make of the notion that putting Kanté in our side would not make our front four more consistent.

If we had Martial on the bench, why would it have made more of a difference than the Moura sub......when it was clearly the wrong sub?

How do new signings fix our managerial flaws and players mentality?

Because it’s not fatigue remember

At least we have a dream though, and hope beyond survival.

Our points lost today killed a dream for many of us.
For Wolves fans those points meant log onto a Spurs forum and take the piss for the night.
Then what? What happens after that?

Congratulations on playing at Wembley in a game that wasn’t a play off.
Probably the biggest game of your season
This morning you were going to thrash us 4-0 and be within 3 points of Liverpool
This evening your all full of criticisms for your team blaming individuals
Your so called good run brought to a very abrupt end
Where do you go from here

This morning you were going to thrash us 4-0 and be within 3 points of Liverpool
We play Dortmund in the CL who we spanked twice 12 months ago, so have every chance of progressing, we have the FA Cup, a CC semi final against Chelsea who we’ve spanked twice in the last two games, and a push for a top 3 finish to play CL again next year.

Enjoy “40 Points Day”

Fuck me you cunts are sad. Infesting an opposition forum like thrush.

Although I suppose a win against Spurs is probably the biggest thing to happen to your side in 35 years.

Back
Top Bottom