Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fortunately the video posted is not for comparison to world greats. But to showcase a single attribute of a single player, Harry Winks.

Ah! So you admit, looking at that clip his passing is Pirlo-like? So you admit he does have good passing range? You're obviously impressed to call it Pirlo-like.

Why would Poch ask him not to pass? He makes more passes than most players in the League.

It's amazing how you fool yourself every time.

Doesn't rate Harry Winks' passing range...watches a clip of Harry Winks' passing...describes it
It was a sarcastic description to match your ridiculous hyperbole. Again that clip proves nothing really. You can make the same one of him clean tackling Messi at Wembley and call him the next Ledley King

As for your quote - you stated ‘he’s not in the side to play forward passes longer than 10 yards or create chances’. As our CM. Okay then

It was a sarcastic description to match your ridiculous hyperbole. Again that clip proves nothing really. You can make the same one of him clean tackling Messi at Wembley and call him the next Lesley King

As for your quote - you stated ‘he’s not in the side to play forward passes longer than 10 yards or create chances’. As our CM. Okay then
Not really, because that's a single tackle.

There's like 50 passes in that video.

Ah, so you admit I didn't say you don't need a good passing range to play CM. Textbook Arc lie and retreat.

And no, he's not in our side to create chances. Do you want to know why, little man?

Harry Kane - 15 goals, 4 assists
Son Heung-Min - 8 goals, 4 assists
Christian Eriksen - 4 goals, 8 assists
Dele Alli - 6 goals, 2 assists
Erik Lamela - 6 goals, 4 assists

As I said, his role is to get these guys, the maestros, the ball.

Not really, because that's a single tackle.

There's like 50 passes in that video.

Ah, so you admit I didn't say you don't need a good passing range to play CM. Textbook Arc lie and retreat.

And no, he's not in our side to create chances. Do you want to know why, little man?

Harry Kane - 15 goals, 4 assists
Son Heung-Min - 8 goals, 4 assists
Christian Eriksen - 4 goals, 8 assists
Dele Alli - 6 goals, 2 assists
Erik Lamela - 6 goals, 4 assists

As I said, his role is to get these guys, the maestros, the ball.
Hahaha - you’re ruined, mate.

‘Our CM is not there to crate chances or pass further than 10 yards although he can actually do it but the coach specifically asks him not to.’ TFC - never change

Hahaha - you’re ruined, mate.

‘Our CM is not there to crate chances or pass further than 10 yards although he can actually do it but the coach specifically asks him not to.’ TFC - never change
Instead of writing the quote out in speech marks, could you actually quote the post where I said this?

Don't be afraid. Or will you retreat once more.

If that's true, quote it pussy boy.
What are you - 12?

That's not what Winks is in the side to do.

He's there to recycle to ball quickly to our front 4 who do the chance creation.

Why would he need to hit the ball further than 10 yards when that's not asked of him in the centre of midfield?

Not there for long range passing. Not there for chance creation. At CM.

Now please log off - sounds like you’re triggered again. This isn’t good for you - day and night

So you admit I said ''not there for'' and not...

I'm glad we got your lying under control. Good boy.

P.s. See how I used the quote tool. It's really great!
You’re a joke, mate. As I said - triggered. It’s all there black and white - only a buffoon would argue otherwise. But then again with me and John Thomas you would argue over the colour of the sky. This internet has broken you. Take a break

You’re a joke, mate. As I said - triggered. It’s all there black and white - only a buffoon would argue otherwise. But then again with me and John Thomas you would argue over the colour of the sky. This internet has broken you. Take a break
Textbook Arcy. Shown up and calls for back up.

Help Daddy John, HELP!

You're cute. Welcome back. I've missed mugging you off.

How can someone disagree with this?!

I’m a bit older
I remember them winning the league twice , the fa cup , the UCWC (and losing a couple of finals) in the same decade we won our FA cups, UEFA cup and lost LC final.

Got left behind like us with the PL and haven’t won much in that era, less than us.
Despite us both being in the big 5 at that time with Woolwich Liverpool and Man U.
We claimed we all earned and spent the most and wanted to form an elite division.

Then look what happened.

_104933166_telegraph.jpg

Kinda weird we're only title contenders now. We've been around 5 points behind the leaders for most the season, yet it's only after we get close to city that we are deemed in the title race.

This has to be the earliest we've been called contenders though. in 2016 it wasn't until after the 1-3 at palace in January. In 2017 it wasn't until the 0-2 at Burnley in April.

I guess I'll take it.

LMAO how have you cunts found something to argue about?

We are flying. We smashed the toffees. This is a more realistic hit at the title - more so than the Leicester season because of the competetiveness - and it’s christmas.

Just try to enjoy it.

I’m a bit older
I remember them winning the league twice , the fa cup , the UCWC (and losing a couple of finals) in the same decade we won our FA cups, UEFA cup and lost LC final.

Got left behind like us with the PL and haven’t won much in that era, less than us.
Despite us both being in the big 5 at that time with Woolwich Liverpool and Man U.
We claimed we all earned and spent the most and wanted to form an elite division.

Then look what happened.
I remember in the late 90s, Everton pulled off a miracle to stay up every year for like 6 in a row. My friend who is a Toffee said that the finances were messed up too and that they had spent a decades future season ticket revenue paying off loans. If they'd been relegated, I think they would have done a Leeds

Back
Top Bottom