Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we tend to do well when we face a tough run of fixtures. We won two out three against Chelsea, Inter and Woolwich recently. Hopefully we can do a little better this time.

Not to forget that if we get to the League Cup final we would play that just before the Chelsea game. Some fixture list that!

I paid £210 and thats going via Malaga.

Fuck you!

:pochfacepalm:

HAHA! I thought you were going to malaga on purpose for a booze up their beforehand - not actually flying that way to get to dortmund!

You can still get from birmingham to dusseldorf for £70 if you cancel the £210 flight. Drive from bristol to brum?

So 100% KO times are 9pm CET then for the round of 16? I only ask because that's the only thing not confirmed yet and on spurs site says 'TBC'
Wikipedia says 21:00 (link, bottom of the section). But the official UEFA press release that the Wikipedia page links to says "There is no change to the formats from the group stage onwards but there will be staggered kick-offs – 18.55CET and 21.00CET". Not sure how to read that exactly. It's not clear whether the staggered kick-offs are group stage only or group stage and onwards. If it's no change in format for the last 16, then it'd be 20:45 as in previous years. However, Man City v Schalke and Ajax v Real Madrid have both been officially confirmed as 21:00 for all legs - so I think it's definitely changed from last year. Ajax v Real Madrid is the other match on the 5th March though, so if UEFA wanted to be cunts and stagger the kick-offs for TV we'd have an earlier one.

Wikipedia says 21:00 (link, bottom of the section). But the official UEFA press release that the Wikipedia page links to says "There is no change to the formats from the group stage onwards but there will be staggered kick-offs – 18.55CET and 21.00CET". Not sure how to read that exactly. It's not clear whether the staggered kick-offs are group stage only or group stage and onwards. If it's no change in format for the last 16, then it'd be 20:45 as in previous years. However, Man City v Schalke and Ajax v Real Madrid have both been officially confirmed as 21:00 for all legs - so I think it's definitely changed from last year. Ajax v Real Madrid is the other match on the 5th March though, so if UEFA wanted to be cunts and stagger the kick-offs for TV we'd have an earlier one.

Im guessing we'll be 6.55 KO then. Never mind!

Back
Top Bottom