Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Arguably the hardest draw we could have got again ah well, whilst Liverpool got an easier one again. Ah well gotta beat em all to win it

Don’t agree at all mate. PSG, Juventus and Bayern are all harder games in my opinion. Yes Dortmund are top, but on paper I don’t actually think that team are that great. Tough tough tie, but we are more than capable of turning them over.

Don’t agree at all mate. PSG, Juventus and Bayern are all harder games in my opinion. Yes Dortmund are top, but on paper I don’t actually think that team are that great. Tough tough tie, but we are more than capable of turning them over.

Juve maybe but PSG and Bayern haven't looked anything special this season, Dortmund despite a weaker squad on paper have been making teams look daft with that Frontline

People are really sleeping on Dortmund. They will be very very tricky.

Probably the hardest tie we could have got behind PSG.

Very happy with this draw. It'll be tough but we have the players to win. Hoping to go so will need to start negotiating with the breadknife now.

Back
Top Bottom