Cheerio di Matteo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's hope Chelsea crumble away now with the instability.

Still can't believe that. Wins Champions League ----- Get's the sack. Even for Abramovich that is fucking daft.

I think this can only be good news for the teams vying for 4th. Whoever takes on the poisoned chalis that is Chelski is on a hiding to nothing. The first thing that will happen is a clear out in Jan followed by huge sums being spent (again), in the meantime new manager = new ideas, much the same as is happening with us, but with us, we have advantage of being 5/6 months into rebuild and also have good players coming back from injury, as good as new signings for AVB. I just hope that we take advantage of Abramovich's craziness.

Didn't think they would act that quickly LOL.
Redknapp for the rest of the season then Pepe in the summer?

Mourinho's reaction to di Matteo sacking
Jose-Mourinho-8.jpg

I bet Falcao still fucking joins
Sooner or later even the players that are motivated by money will think twice about going anywhere near Chelski, it's another thing entirely for potential managers, it is a ready made quick pension failing at Chelsea.

I think this can only be good news for the teams vying for 4th. Whoever takes on the poisoned chalis that is Chelski is on a hiding to nothing. The first thing that will happen is a clear out in Jan followed by huge sums being spent (again), in the meantime new manager = new ideas, much the same as is happening with us, but with us, we have advantage of being 5/6 months into rebuild and also have good players coming back from injury, as good as new signings for AVB. I just hope that we take advantage of Abramovich's craziness.

Football wise they are on a hiding to nothing yes. But being Chelsea manage is one hell of a pension scheme. You are garunteed to get a massive payout for being sacked. How do you think AVB afforded that natty bracelet he wears.

tumblr_mai2lhEptG1qizx72o1_500.png

That's real polished emerald you know... :baletroll:

Anyway, Chelsea will clearly splurge on players in January. So that will put the fucking prices up. Lets hope they don't muddy the waters with any of our targets. But who knows we may be able to pick up some bargains if they decide to have a clearout.

Sooner or later even the players that are motivated by money will think twice about going anywhere near Chelski, it's another thing entirely for potential managers, it is a ready made quick pension failing at Chelsea.
I doubt it, if that was the case then they wouldn't have got Hazard (for example).

I doubt it, if that was the case then they wouldn't have got Hazard (for example).

Exactly, Football is a short career, earning a tonne to be at a fairly succesful club is not a bad idea tbf. As much as we all hate the fuckers Chelsea are in no risk of becoming a mid table club. And will always be there or there abouts when the trophies are handed out.

Bastards

Back
Top Bottom