Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember Hoodie from SC. He’s definitely a Spurs fan, just a fucking miserable and negative one.

Ossie Wembley - I think a lot of the criticism stems from the fact that you hardly ever seem to have anything positive to say.

If anyone is a troll that supports another team, it’s Notabadsquad

I have said plenty about our squad, the board our history and heritage and you know that full well.

You know the real issue - I break the orthodoxy on our manager. That’s the real ultimate crime for many on here.

Ossie Wembley . Here is SausageVince SausageVince ‘s appraisal of your recent activity you lonely cunt.

“Do him good? Do ye know what he does when he gets a red?

He goes to his deaf Grandmother's assisted living place, you know it's a ground floor terrace with a walk in bath. Handles everywhere. Anyway, he goes there, unannounced, but that means fuck all cause the old cunt is deaf, makes himself right at home. But he's no happy. She's watching 15 to 1 repeats wi the wee sign language cunt giving it yeeha in the corner. The volume is through the roof. She assumes he's there for a cup o cocoa like the old days. The old days when he was nice. She fucks off to the kitchen to put a pan o milk on the hob. She's making some din, but The Hood just needed to get away from it all and clear his head. He begins to realise he came to the wrong place. He can't hear himself think. Just been carded off TFC and she's banging around in the cupboards and 15 to 1 for the deaf is fucken blaring away in the corner. Know what he does? Do ye know? He fucken undoes his tweeds and starts trying to fist his own arse right there in her living room. Now he can hear the carriage clock on the mantel as he tries to get another knuckle in. He fucken hates himself. It's all too much but he won't be defeated. He will not. Not again.

Then she comes through with the cocoa. She deaf not blind. Poor cunt.“

Oh grow you stupid child - the DVD has been a running joke for years. If you can’t laugh at your own club then seriously you need to get a life.
Yes, a running joke by gooners and chavs.

We do laugh at our own club, a lot. We just don't use the shit Woolwich and Chelsea use you thick twit.

Gary Doherty, exhibit a.

Ossie Wembley . Here is SausageVince SausageVince ‘s appraisal of your recent activity you lonely cunt.

“Do him good? Do ye know what he does when he gets a red?

He goes to his deaf Grandmother's assisted living place, you know it's a ground floor terrace with a walk in bath. Handles everywhere. Anyway, he goes there, unannounced, but that means fuck all cause the old cunt is deaf, makes himself right at home. But he's no happy. She's watching 15 to 1 repeats wi the wee sign language cunt giving it yeeha in the corner. The volume is through the roof. She assumes he's there for a cup o cocoa like the old days. The old days when he was nice. She fucks off to the kitchen to put a pan o milk on the hob. She's making some din, but The Hood just needed to get away from it all and clear his head. He begins to realise he came to the wrong place. He can't hear himself think. Just been carded off TFC and she's banging around in the cupboards and 15 to 1 for the deaf is fucken blaring away in the corner. Know what he does? Do ye know? He fucken undoes his tweeds and starts trying to fist his own arse right there in her living room. Now he can hear the carriage clock on the mantel as he tries to get another knuckle in. He fucken hates himself. It's all too much but he won't be defeated. He will not. Not again.

Then she comes through with the cocoa. She deaf not blind. Poor cunt.“
That's post of the year.

I have said plenty about our squad, the board our history and heritage and you know that full well.

You know the real issue - I break the orthodoxy on our manager. That’s the real ultimate crime for many on here.

I suppose that might be an issue for other Spurs fans, considering we’re lucky to have him and there’s nobody out there that would be an improvement.

No you’re right I’m must have missed all of those jokes about Levy releasing a DVD at every opportunity from our supporters.
When flustered, your every post is just basic sarcasm. With the same cadence.

As well as a gooner, you're a one trick pony.

...Oh my...

...pony...

...horse...

...nosher...

We have a new horsenosher! We've needed a new one since NW1 left.

Welcome to the club! Make yourself familiar with the boys. They're a hoot.

tumblr_mik7etHXRd1qemjzlo1_r1_250.gif

No - he is lucky to have us and I guess if you honestly believe no other manager could improve upon him there in lies the issue.
Out of interest, who is the manager (attainable and willing to put up with what has been going on behind the scenes with no transfers and delays to our new home) who you feel would do so much better?

Out of interest, who is the manager (attainable and willing to put up with what has been going on behind the scenes with no transfers and delays to our new home) who you feel would do so much better?

I’ve said a number of times previously - Ancellotti for a start. But that’s a wholly different topic to what this thread is about.

Back
Top Bottom