PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen been very poor as had son. Wouldn't mind Lamela and Llorente on at half time. Psv are a pub team and we are contriving to lose. Alli should have had 2 goals. So fucking frustrating. And what's the odds pochettino won't make a sub until 70th minute.

After last 2 games I thought we'd turned a corner, clearly not with regards not gifting stupid pissing goals away. Agree on kane's movement too. Needs to do more.
We have completely dominated them and created some great chances, yet everyone is playing shit according to you....

Our best attacking display by far this season IMO. We just need to be more ruthless which has been an ongoing problem for a while.

I'd take Son off for Lamela or Llorrente.

Lucas has been superb.

Eriksen been very poor as had son. Wouldn't mind Lamela and Llorente on at half time. Psv are a pub team and we are contriving to lose. Alli should have had 2 goals. So fucking frustrating. And what's the odds pochettino won't make a sub until 70th minute.

After last 2 games I thought we'd turned a corner, clearly not with regards not gifting stupid pissing goals away. Agree on kane's movement too. Needs to do more.
Llorente is a good shout the way the game is going.

Back
Top Bottom