Wolves (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The dude obliges.
Dp9qfXYWkAA1EYT.jpg

Bring on PSV!

Love that!

Yes there is. It’s a set of rules agreed upon. Just because our American friends have got a bit uppity over certain words doesn’t change that. Just because we can make our feelings known with sign language that doesn’t mean we should revert to it. It’s only because the majority can spell reasonably correctly that misspelling is understood in the first place.
Aluminum.

You think so? Feels to me like we've been worse this season than normal, but maybe you're right. Certainly we hit our stride as the festive period approaches so that is a good sign that we're likely to get better.

We’re blighted with injuries this season as well with no new players.

I think our results are actually quite good considering what we are up against.

Don’t disagree but does the obvious have to smack our chairman in the face for him to do something.

Well with Dembele going out early, Wanyama and Dier injured, i can't see how any Club can justify having half a dozen DM's in a squad just in case?

All said the central midfield is an area i'd like to see investment in, at the expense of Dembele and Wanyama who the latter who appears to have become the new Sandro.

I can't believe Sissoko right now. The drastic and sudden transformation is inexplicable. Touch, decisions, bravery, creativity, threat. All five—all of them—have gone practically 180. These past two performances are the first time I haven't felt a tinge of disappointment when he was on the ball. Instead, I've felt just as eager to see what will come of it as with anyone else. Remarkable.

I never had drugs this good. Even acid tabs couldn't do this in my day.

Back
Top Bottom