Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You didn’t post that before the game though. You’re a bore and stop posting your stupid accas. No one gives a shit you punchy unemployed cunt.
I think you'll find the punchy unemployed cunt is the twat who tried to barge his way through the queue and then took a swing at me when I didn't let him past

Hes now chilling in the cells, I have a cut lip and my wife is not.talking to me because I should have let him past

Very weird - albeit exciting - game. Pessimism is my default position but was convinced we’d get a draw in the end. Had visions of Llorente (or Sissoko!) from a set piece..

But alas..

I’m not gonna bang on about the howlers and the gifts we gave them...I’m sure if I trawl back over tonight’s input most of our players would’ve been well and truly cunted off.

Instead , I’d like to praise the collective effort in the 2nd half and the guts to come back to 1-2 then 2-3. On top of that two players stood out a mile for Spurs - Kane and Lamela. Take a bow boys.

I hope the team cobwebs/shackles or whatever the fuck has hindered us this season have been blown away now.

Oh and Messi was immense. Defeat is always hard to take but having been there tonight and taken my kids I’m sure one day we’ll look back and feel lucky to have seen him in the flesh...

And.....the ref had a shocker. How many foul throws?

What do you guys think of Winks?

Honestly I thought he was totally out of his depth until the last 20 minutes where he started to make runs with the ball. He was much more positive charging forward than with his passing.

Awful start
Got a bit better
Their second was a gut punch. An utter thundercunt of a goal.
Second half, I thought we did really, really well.
Kane & Lamela were incredible.
But Messi? Fucking hell he took our pants down. Otherworldly performance from him.

Lloris was fucking dreadful btw.

Overall, quite proud considering the injury list.

Upwards and onwards. Let’s get those injured players fit & get the train back on track.
COYS.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Feeling brave tonight?
Posted this at 7.09pm on this thread -

Davies? We are fucked.
he's a god awful footballer.

You fucking numpty.
W
Posted this at 7.09pm on this thread -

Davies? We are fucked.
he's a god awful footballer.

You fucking numpty.
Get a job you leach. I suppose you think it’s ok lying on your sofa, wanking and watching the racing, but I don’t. And why are you bringing Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman into this?

Kane was immense tonight. Honestly was shell shocked after the first two minutes and after the first 45 l wanted to crawl into a hole and die, but Harry put one in there and really rallied the team. I honestly felt like we were going to get out of there at 3-3 but it wasn’t meant to be.

Love Lloris, but I think Kane should have the armband starting next season. He has earned it.

What do you guys think of Winks?

Honestly I thought he was totally out of his depth until the last 20 minutes where he started to make runs with the ball. He was much more positive charging forward than with his passing.
First half he was fucked over by the tactics and the defence not being able to pass or get out our third. Always either put him under pressure or just passed it to them.

2nd half he grew immensely. He really is a different player when he runs and attacks spaces. His confidence is slowly coming back from a horrendous injury. But the fact he was the only guy to really tackle Messi and take the game to their midfield in the 2nd half is encouraging.

Rose wasnt fully fit according to pochetino. Got the impression he'd have played otherwise. He's done well last couple of games and seems to be getting back to something like his form from 2 yrs ago. Take five players who would have all started out of the side against Barcelona and your always going to be up against it.

It's not curtains yet. We need to do psv over both legs and turn inter over at home and we will have a chance.

If he's fit enough to be on the bench then he's fit enough to play a part.

But Kane when scoring hat tricks and winning MOTM awards was the difference as well yet Poch still claimed it was disrespectful to name drop one player.

You can't moan when others do it whilst doing the same thing yourself.

I can because it’s a forum and it’s my opinion so please don’t tell me when I can moan or when I can’t

I don’t think you can compare Kane to Messi as they are totally different players

When Kane has been injured in the past we’ve done ok because we’re not a one man team

Without Messi Barca are a good average side

That’s the difference

Maybe you’re intentionally missing my point

Wee question.

Take Harry out of the equation, we know what he offers.

Who in that team can you class as a leader, a bastard who organises everyone and bawls and shouts when things go to shit? Because I can't think of anyone apart from Harry.

Trips maybe??

Back
Top Bottom