Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the time guardiola said it wasn't banging In hat tricks and being the league's leading scorer. It definitely did apply to Kane.

But Poch was right to say that we weren’t a one man team

Whereas Messi was the difference tonight

But Poch was right to say that we weren’t a one man team

Whereas Messi was the difference tonight
"That didn't affect me but the reality is it was very disrespectful for many people and it's difficult to understand because he was part of the big success at Barcelona with Messi at his best, and I never said it was 'the Messi team.' I always said it was Barcelona or Pep Guardiola."

The irony looooool.

Well I don’t care what you bunch of fruit loops think I’m proud to be a yid...
u1n3KfU.jpg

so there.

And to think we could have bought the quality of Messi and Suarez in the summer?
We could have bought someone. A player or two to give us more of a fighting chance instead of sitting on our moneybags and doing fuck all. It's not like we're a small club or a skint club.
That's the real issue.

"That didn't affect me but the reality is it was very disrespectful for many people and it's difficult to understand because he was part of the big success at Barcelona with Messi at his best, and I never said it was 'the Messi team.' I always said it was Barcelona or Pep Guardiola."

The irony looooool.

So Messi wasn’t the difference tonight then?

Righto

No surprise the same people going off about the result are the ones saying we had no chance coming into the game.

You couldn’t pay me to be a miserable as some of you.

:dembelefingers:

Ok that's fine. I was just going off the quotes totti posted.
I think Tot's quotes are from the post match interview. Mine from the presser.

Either way, Messi, as ever, was the difference.

What was most striking about his performance was his passing. He may be the best passer of the ball I've ever seen. Except Tom Huddlestone.

Back
Top Bottom