Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah that’s mean show. - taken to a penalty shoot against 10 men at home and a shit performance to boot. Nothing to see here people - everything is all good.

Keep up the top work Spursdem.
Lol fuck off, Watford was in the game because we gifted them the first goal and the other one was a deflected shot.

Good ball in from Aurier. Or shit hump if you’re Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦
No mate, the crosses Aurier is putting in are so, so much better then Tripps. He doesn't need to pump in fifteen crosses to find a Spurs player, almost everyone is on the money. There is also variation to him too, pulling the ball back, that cut back to Sissokou was a beauty.

Aurier so much better than Tripps. Let's hope his injury is nothing serious, looks like we got ourselves a Right Back.

It is

You bend over backwards handstand twerking to argue why Poch isn't that good as he cannot finish above managers with way more resources and you attribute that to anything else other than money because then it takes away from the people you worship

It’s a level playing field talent wise - the financial disparity has been irrelevant for the last 3 seasons. How many times does this need to be said before the penny drops hey? Jesus why waste my time with this level of bullshit?

Yeah that’s mean show. - taken to a penalty shoot against 10 men at home and a shit performance to boot. Nothing to see here people - everything is all good.

We had 10 men for longer.

Keep digging mate.

HlZcHHS.gif

If you can't enjoy a cup win, regardless of the route taken, then I honestly don't know why you would watch and supposedly support a football team.

No mate, the crosses Aurier is putting in are so, so much better then Tripps. He doesn't need to pump in fifteen crosses to find a Spurs player, almost everyone is on the money. There is also variation to him too, pulling the ball back, that cut back to Sissokou was a beauty.

Aurier so much better than Tripps. Let's hope his injury is nothing serious, looks like we got ourselves a Right Back.
Couldn't agree more, he also has the ability to take on the defender, he doesn't have to be in acres of space to put in a ball like Trippier, he's also miles better defensively

It’s a level playing field talent wise - the financial disparity has been irrelevant for the last 3 seasons. How many times does this need to be said before the penny drops hey? Jesus why waste my time with this level of bullshit?

Why waste everyone else's time with your whiny bitch posts?

Fuck off you fat bastard or I'll fuck your mum.

Your mum's so fat, she uses the equator as a belt, btw.

Here's something that annoys me about Watford. That cunt who sounds like a pisspoor 80s jazz-funk band, Shalamar or whatever his name is.

Anyway, hope and pray we never have to go back to fucking Buckinghamshire for a home game

Back
Top Bottom