Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love that to be a 433, buts almost certainly a 4231 with the turtle twins as a cm2’s, and Eriksen having to do a double shift as an 8 and a 10 so that Dier and Dembele don’t just spend all night passing to each other.

The result tonight is less important than Poch evolving a long term solution to our midfield black hole, I just hope I good outcome doesn’t lead Poch into thinking this regressive selection is that solution, because it fucking definitely isn’t.

IMO he should have been using this game to evolve some of the other options.

And Kane needs a fucking rest.

Would love that to be a 433, buts almost certainly a 4231 with the turtle twins as a cm2’s, and Eriksen having to do a double shift as an 8 and a 10 so that Dier and Dembele don’t just spend all night passing to each other.

The result tonight is less important than Poch evolving a long term solution to our midfield black hole, I just hope I good outcome doesn’t lead Poch into thinking this regressive selection is that solution, because it fucking definitely isn’t.

IMO he should have been using this game to evolve some of the other options.

And Kane needs a fucking rest.

Kane certainly does as he sprinted seven times on Saturday allegedly

A bit concerned after watching that line-up. Lucas been our best player this season out? Davies is always a worry whenever he starts, Dier should be dropped after that shocking performance on Saturday.

A bit concerned after watching that line-up. Lucas been our best player this season out? Davies is always a worry whenever he starts, Dier should be dropped after that shocking performance on Saturday.
But then we all wish we could be Poch but never will be!
Its Lamela who will kick arse, then we have always known this

I really really hope we see a positive backlash from these players tonight. I was thinking earlier that I'd take the win now if offered a 1-0 win but a boring game,with an average performance, and that's probably still true, but in reality I think it's not quite enough now...given our recent displays, we need a good performance to go with a win.

Prediction: 1-0 Inter

I really wouldnt mind if it was 352. Cause Perisic alone vs Aurier scares me a bit.
Right side they still got Keita Balde (though not sure if he still good) and Candreva.

Also we get to see Lamela played CM. But im sure it is 4231.

Just plays good football please.

Looks like I'm going to be trying to watch via dodgy stream. US rights to the CL were bought by Turner and availability is now fucked beyond belief. But I can watch Barca/PSV.

Back
Top Bottom