Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a weird dream last night that we lost and that Dembele and Vorm both got sent off!

:pochshock:

Hopefully I’m not actually psychic.....

It’s a shame that a win is SO important now after the last couple of results, as getting a win away to Inter is going to be far from easy. Let’s hope our lads turn up today and play with some fire in their belly.

That would be a weird case of history repeating from last time we played Inter away, when we had Gomes sent off and Huddlestone in midfield (which is a bit like having a midfielder sent off).

Sorry if this is covered already here, but why the F*CK is our group games at totally random time?!?!?!

This is total bu****it, I was sure that all CL group games start at the same time.

CL game kick off times have been changed this year.
Our away game vs PSV will be an early one too.

- Gazzaniga -
- Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies -
- Wanyama - Winks -
- Lamela - Eriksen - Son -
- Kane -
I can see this being the line up tonight, but maybe Vorm in goal. Personally I think Lamela would be better in a more central role, but I also think we will see Kane get more opportunities in this line up.

- Gazzaniga -
- Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies -
- Wanyama - Winks -
- Lamela - Eriksen - Son -
- Kane -
I can see this being the line up tonight, but maybe Vorm in goal. Personally I think Lamela would be better in a more central role, but I also think we will see Kane get more opportunities in this line up.
About to say exactly the same thing. I can see Lucas being rested and Lamela playing on the right. Think it would be harsh on both. Really want to see Lamela central.

Had a weird dream last night that we lost and that Dembele and Vorm both got sent off!

:pochshock:

Hopefully I’m not actually psychic.....

It’s a shame that a win is SO important now after the last couple of results, as getting a win away to Inter is going to be far from easy. Let’s hope our lads turn up today and play with some fire in their belly.
Had similar dream...that Trippier and Sanchez both got sent off but we won 1-0.

Had similar dream...that Trippier and Sanchez both got sent off but we won 1-0.
Imagine your goalkeeper gets a red card in the 7th minute at Inter.

128216_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom