Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone think we'd play Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Lucas and Kane in the same team?

Would that have to be a 4-1-3 2 with either Dier or Demble in front of the back four?

PSG kicks off 2 hours after our game?

They showing neither Barca/PSV or Spurs/Inter over there at all?
Don't know...Can't see it in the TV listings in the newspaper. I'll sort it out later..will really annoyed my mum and auntie if I hog the tv when Eastenders is on :)

Does anyone think we'd play Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Lucas and Kane in the same team?

Would that have to be a 4-1-3 2 with either Dier or Demble in front of the back four?

Away at Inter Milan? No.

At home to Cardiff City? Absolutely and we probably should.

I don't think I have felt so apprehensive about a game for a long time. If we don't win tonight, or at least get a draw, we are going to be so deflated and I worry for our mind set for the Brighton game. It's not going to be easy. Let's hope for a bit of luck for a change and we get back on track.

Sorry if this is covered already here, but why the F*CK is our group games at totally random time?!?!?!

This is total bu****it, I was sure that all CL group games start at the same time, but now I have agreed to go to volley practice at that time
:dier::dierno::dier:

I don't think I have felt so apprehensive about a game for a long time. If we don't win tonight, or at least get a draw, we are going to be so deflated and I worry for our mind set for the Brighton game. It's not going to be easy. Let's hope for a bit of luck for a change and we get back on track.
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman That's why Lamela is here he is going to kick their arse. (Excuse my French)
COYS

Had a weird dream last night that we lost and that Dembele and Vorm both got sent off!

:pochshock:

Hopefully I’m not actually psychic.....

It’s a shame that a win is SO important now after the last couple of results, as getting a win away to Inter is going to be far from easy. Let’s hope our lads turn up today and play with some fire in their belly.

Rather interesting question. Actually it might be quite interesting 4-3-3 option

--------------Vorm---------------
Aurier-Sanchez-Jan-Davies
------------Wanyama-----------
----Lamela-----------Eriksen--
-Moura-----Kane-----Son-----

It is a risk, but at the same time we have issues with CM - Dier seems off form and slow; I doubt Winks or Dembele would be able to start 2 games in such short interval. Plus both - Lamela and Eriksen are very active at putting opposite players under press.

But yea, I think going with classical tactics would work better in this case. Just use Coco instead of Eriksen and play 2 CMs...

Thank God you’re not our manager.

I don’t get why people/Pochettino want to move from the last season’s effective 4-2-3-1 to something that require different players than what we have.

Conceding lots more headers since Toby came back
Here we go again - still frothing Toby is back in the team performing to a top class level proving you wrong? Still spinning the bullshit we should have sold him and promoted some random youth? Must be killing you

Back
Top Bottom