New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah some poor bastard will to go round hanging all the boxes the right way round, someone else will have to take the boxes off then another bloke to turn the TVs the right way up again...it never fucking ends...
Don't!! The moaners will be back soon and then they will be moaning about that!!

"and the bloke down the pub/Daily Mail said it will never be ready......EVER!!!"

DnSwr3zUYAInLpA.jpg

Don't want to get all technical...but shouldn't you take a TV out of the box first...
DnSwr37UwAExlZb.jpg

DnSwr3oVAAE4OEq.jpg

It seems my mates pictures are doing the rounds today. He sent me a few more that I can't put on social media (he was asked not to by his tour guide) but the areas all look VERY impressive

Hoping no more major hiccups come to light, as the waiting is unbearable. I just want to go home. I'm resigned to it not happening before Christmas but that would be the best Christmas EVER.

I know it was pushed as far as the law allows but those proposal pictures bring home how much bigger the gap between the stands and the pitch will be.

Better than Wembley at least.

Bunch of freaks...They even had a go at our boy Chris Cowlin, who provides incredible coverage of the build.
No, one twat on there had a go, and the rest of the board members told that guy to fuck off and apologised to Chris

Most of them are good guys, and a lot of the photos that get here first appear on there

Back
Top Bottom