Wig On @ home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Dembele is out for more than a few weeks holy fuck. That potential Moutinho transfer would have been huge. I have generally applauded AVB so far, but he relies on Defoe too much for my liking. Sure he puts in goals from time to time but his selfishness doesn't make others better around him. Adebayor needs to start a few. Also, christ can we get Friedel out now and move Vertonghen back to central defense.

On my way back from that incredibly poor performance, at least Brad has admitted as much in interview.

But there were some incredible knee-jerking melters there today - in the bogs at half time one bloke actually said "I've been coming here since 1970 and this is the worst team I've ever seen and AVB is the worst manager we've ever had." Incredibly, 3 or 4 people agreed with him but at least the majority were laughing at the negativity.

Yes, it was very poor today. But FFS I swear I'm gonna swing at some of these people one day. And the weird thing was today was that it was an older crowd saying these things, fans who had quite obviously sat through the 90's.

Not one player deserved any applause or even a pat on the back today. But no one who supports this club should ever boo a player. Anyone who boo's their team is a complete and utter thundercunt.

Just cannot see it getting any better in the next few games with the players we got out.He is set to the way he plays.Sandro will be a big miss. Huddlestone just not up to it fact game after game just to slow he can give a fantasic ball now and then but we need more.How Dempsey kept his place after the game in midweek i will never know.

I have a feeling we're going to have a brilliant 2nd half season, players coming back from injury and signing a few new players in January.

At least we aren't as bad as Woolwich

:ade: :bae: :dembele: :kaboullol: :lloris:

Imagine a starting lineup of;

Lloris​
Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - BAE​
Sandro - Dembele​
Lennon - Gylfi - Bale​
Adebayor​
EUROPA LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 12/13 AND TREBLE WINNING SIDE 13/14​
But if AVB starts Friedel or Dempsey against man city........................ :adestare: :adestare: :adestare: :adestare: :adestare: :adestare: :adestare:

AVB needs to shake things up somehow. It'd be nice if he had a completely fit squad to do it with. At the very least, :lloris: and :adegrin: need to start. Just to give us a different look from the off. These injuries could fuck right off though.

Also, Benny had this tweet out earlier:Bad result today,But the season is not finish lol !all we need is to hear U! SUPPORT US IN GAME LOL :bae:

Miserable day, would have been nice to at least come close to equalising.

Also, I sat in the west stand today. Never fucking again, dead. Back to Park Lane I go.

41572_42816001555_493937_n.jpg

GUIZ, U GUIZ, DID WE WIN?!

I was there today, as always.

Atmosphere was probably the worst I've seen/heard in years. Bar a few of us really trying to get it going. I was at the back of PL.

No need for me to go into detail you lot have pretty much covered it all. I'm really really worried for this month, 4 tough games and it's more than possible we come out with 0 points, especially given the injuries (hope to god Sandro's sub was cautionary).

I'm behind the manager etc BUT no one can disagree with the fact that the football we're playing is so boring, especially at home. It's not the Spurs way and AVB has to realise that sooner rather than later or the boos are just going to get worse. (They're a disgrace), but I understand them. 35 000 people thought that Dempsey should go off for Ade for a much needed 4-4-2 but no. Ade should know they're not for him, people were singing (that's right, singing!), for him before he came on.

Can't wait for Maribor now, as I'll be at City away, and I fear the result.

TTID regardless.

Back
Top Bottom