New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

QQgAnAS.jpg

Nope.

I have trouble standing on a chair.

More HP related blurb.
I thought this partnership was previously confirmed though, so the hardware supply would have been a done deal already.
HP to supply computer hardware for new stadium

Right on cue, I posted in the kit thread earlier (because our 3rd kit is their corporate colours) that I think we are flirting massively with them for a naming rights deal. The fact we've mentioned our past relationship with the "old HP" is an other batting of eyelids IMO.
Pretty sure HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise are separate companies (split in 2015). We'd already announced the partnership with Enterprise, the one that's been advertised on TV.

This new announcement is with this HP:
1200px-HP_logo_2012.svg.png

Totally different branding to HP Enterprise:
1200px-Hewlett_Packard_Enterprise_logo.svg.png

Right on cue, I posted in the kit thread earlier (because our 3rd kit is their corporate colours) that I think we are flirting massively with them for a naming rights deal. The fact we've mentioned our past relationship with the "old HP" is an other batting of eyelids IMO.
I got it now. It's separate deals with the two HP entities: the networking side from HP Enterprise, and the workstations from HP Inc. At least if there's a Spurs branded laptop range it would be a better look than a LEAGOO phone

Edit: Just noticed the other post from ArmadilloSackRace ArmadilloSackRace while I was off admiring the LEAGOO T5 Hotspur Edition

Last edited:
I can see us playing the whole season at the new ground without any naming-rights attached.

Then next year, we’ll be playing in the [insert corporate name here] arena.

Pretty sure HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise are separate companies (split in 2015). We'd already announced the partnership with Enterprise, the one that's been advertised on TV.

This new announcement is with this HP:
1200px-HP_logo_2012.svg.png

Totally different branding to HP Enterprise:
1200px-Hewlett_Packard_Enterprise_logo.svg.png
Sorry yes I know this, hence my view on the green kit. Obviously I'm stretching but I'm sure they are batting their eyelids at them, my stretch is that I'd argue 80% of joe public has no idea that these two companies have been spun out of the main legacy company.

I think someone will come in soon after the first NFL game is hosted there
I'd say just before either the NFL game or our Liverpool game. Can imagine a US company deciding the publicity attached to the TV coverage of the first game in this stadium over in the US will be enough to make it worth it. When TV networks cover an event at the stadium for the first time they're bound to make a big deal of the venue. Would be a massively missed opportunity to not have your company name mentioned time and time again when the stadium is being shown off to the world for the first time

Can’t wait to be sat there in 33 days time - there still seems so much work left to do though!!!

I fancy it'll look a bit naff and unfinished outside the ground or the exterior but will look the business come October time. Just get to the game with Liverpool with as many points in the bank as that's when our season will really start. The stadium and home advantage really excites me, I have no idea what kind of Tottenham to expect over the coming months and years ahead because of it

Back
Top Bottom