New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Walkway going up...
Mqmj4Cb.jpg

Im kinda surprise they havent built the loghts into the ceiling in the cave(unless there is a secondary set in there)
I was thinking about that as well, I'm sure they have them in there too, the pitch will probably be in there a few days whenever the NFL come into town...

Im kinda surprise they havent built the loghts into the ceiling in the cave(unless there is a secondary set in there)
They have, 100% they are there, along with fans and all that's needed to keep the pitch alive for a few days whilst its there. But most of the time it's going to be out in the open and those lights will be deployed from the North stand.

New to the forum here, and have been slowly working my way through this thread....the tree puns are excellent, and definitely not going out on a limb here, because as aforementioned, the South stand is going to be absolutely glorious.
Welcome Leo, this thread is definitely the best one going. Pretty much all positive stuff in here:pochlol:, keep clear of the transfer threads, they are not so good :avbmad:

Christ I can’t wait for us to start playing there. At the moment it still doesn’t seem real. We’ve been a sleeping giant for so long, but that first game at the New Lane will show the world we’ve truly woken up.

Led out by the current World Cup-winning captain, and spearheaded by that tournament’s leading goal scorer. Forget the shit Nike shirts and zero signings...it’s going to be magical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom