Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at GK's instagram and I see zero pictures of Edwards or comments/banter between the two.

There definitely has been in the past. These young kids seem to like taking down older posts to keep things fresh.

Also I would have no reason to make that up :vertna:

There definitely has been in the past. These young kids seem to like taking down older posts to keep things fresh.

Also I would have no reason to make that up :vertna:

Ah, Did not go that far back. Seems to interact more with guys like Lamela and Dele recently just based on his commentary feeds on his pics. Either Edwards ain't big into instagram or they had a falling out?

Who knows? Who cares?

Ah, Did not go that far back. Seems to interact more with guys like Lamela and Dele recently just based on his commentary feeds on his pics. Either Edwards ain't big into instagram or they had a falling out?

Who knows? Who cares?

Yeah I dont care at all, just found it an interesting point.

Perhaps GKN binned of Edwards for his poor attitude.

Hmm all quiet on the Spurs Twitter front.
Today was supposed to be the day all the big hitters returned to training and we had the Hugo video in the morning but nothing since.

Media team busy cooking up something else...?

Almost 1000 pages without any transfers and barely any credible links or sagas. What a performance, what an absolutely incredible performance

Why do you want sagas? For the drama? Watch a movie instead I guess.

Lobotka would be a great addition to the squad and honestly the only position we probably need another player for.

Darren Lewis is on Talksport a bit and always speaks highly and respectfully about us. While Plums loke Andy Goldstein talk about us like it's 2004.

Lewis is quite good I think.
Didnt know he was ever on their, when i was self employed i used to listen to Talksport all day now i try to avoid it, because like you said they talk about ua like its 2000-2004, pretty sure Lewis is a arse fan but he has connections withpeople at Spurs

Almost 1000 pages without any transfers and barely any credible links or sagas. What a performance, what an absolutely incredible performance

Lloris
Trippier
Vertonghen
Sanchez
Davies
Dier
Dembele
Eriksen
Dele
Son
Kane

Vorm
Aurier/ Rose
Alderweireld/ Foyth
Wanyama
Winks
Lamela
Lucas

Not to mention Sissoko, Skipp, KWP, GKN or Llorente

It ain't as bad as it seems at the moment Dane. A couple in and out possibly required but it's still a top 4 team, not to mention finally being back to having a home this year instead of that uphill task of squeezing some sort of life out of a Wembley that at times had 20k-30k empty seats. We'll be fine we're still the same team that managed to get a point at Juve, win for the 1st time in ages at Stamford Bridge and who smacked Real Madrid in the Champions League.

It ain't as bad as it seems....... yet ;)

I can't see us going into the new season / stadium without at least 1 major signing. The marketing opportunity alone means it's a no-brainer in terms of brand exposure and increased revenues.

Back
Top Bottom