Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

75 hours brothers & sisters. Keep the faith.

69835463.jpg

Anyone else find it quite weird that there literally hasn't been a single sighting of Janssen all pre season? Is he even at the training ground or have they locked him in the same room they put Adebayor?
I noticed that a while back.
Not appeared in any training pics when they reported back, not on tour.
I thought it may be he’s being sold, somethings lined up.
Or he’s doing Pochettinos garden

I noticed that a while back.
Not appeared in any training pics when they reported back, not on tour.
I thought it may be he’s being sold, somethings lined up.
Or he’s doing Pochettinos garden
Its quite scary how cack Poch must think Janssen is when he's excommunicated like this but Nkoudou is still around.
:kanehand:

Its quite scary how cack Poch must think Janssen is when he's excommunicated like this but Nkoudou is still around.
:kanehand:
Attitude and behavior is probably a big part as well. Poch is big on behaving and acting professional.

GK for all his "flaws" is still said to be an extremely hard worker in training and acts like a professional. So Poch sees no need to exile him from the squad.

Similar reasons to why we probably have not seen more of Marcus Edwards with the first team. by all accounts exceptional talent. But also by a lot of accounts a bad attitude

It's such a strange end to the window. We still have alll of our players and apart from someone like Pavard or De Ligt should Toby leave nobody stands out as adequate replacements for our other first teamers being linked with moves away.

Although I believe we need a couple in I don't think our squad is shaping up anywhere near as bad as some people are making out. We need a couple in 100% but if we keep the nucleus together for another season I'd manage to sleep at night

Last edited:
It's such a strange end to the window. We still have alll of our players and apart from someone like Pavard or De Ligt should Toby leave nobody stands out as adequate replacements for our other first teasers being linked with moves away.

Although I believe we need a couple in I don't think our squad is shaping up anywhere near as bad as some people are making out. We need a couple in 100% but if we keep the nucleus together for another season I'd manage to sleep at night
With no major outgoings I could see smooth competitive sailing until the January window where we can rectify any gaps. We could probably do well if one out of the rumored big outgoings left but if multiple did it would be trouble.

Beats me how you lot have managed almost 1000 pages despite not a single signing!
This team have worked together for years, lots of intensive training sessions such as chess tournaments and following Gibbs on Twitter, with no ins and no outs it’s allowed for us all to keep pushing until the very end

Attitude and behavior is probably a big part as well. Poch is big on behaving and acting professional.

GK for all his "flaws" is still said to be an extremely hard worker in training and acts like a professional. So Poch sees no need to exile him from the squad.

Similar reasons to why we probably have not seen more of Marcus Edwards with the first team. by all accounts exceptional talent. But also by a lot of accounts a bad attitude

Interesting comparison with Edwards, from what iv'e seen on Instagram GKN and Edwards seem to be best buds, certainly seems like Edwards is GKN's best mate at the club.

Not that it has any correlation to attitude, just find it interesting.

Interesting comparison with Edwards, from what iv'e seen on Instagram GKN and Edwards seem to be best buds, certainly seems like Edwards is GKN's best mate at the club.

Not that it has any correlation to attitude, just find it interesting.
Looking at GK's instagram and I see zero pictures of Edwards or comments/banter between the two.

Back
Top Bottom