TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TokyoSpurs and her beautiful friends are lucky in that they will be able to watch the game at the much more civilised time of 8.45pm on a state of the art HD plasma screen in a fantastic sports bar in Shinjuku, getting plenty of beers in before kick off. It would be interesting to know which team is hated the most in Tokyo - Woolwich or Chavski?

wlgf5.jpg

tumblr_kqs9elydjS1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

There's no way Adebayor and Lloris don't start. AVB is going to field his strongest XI. There's no way this isn't his second most important match of the year (first being the Chavs at Stamford Bridge).

(I hope)
At the moment though I am worried that he thinks Defoe forms part of his strongest line up.

I think Brad is just as good as Lloris at the moment so I'm not worried about that. Had Lloris been in the side for a good few games now I would agree with you, but I don'tthink Brad has been out enough to be rusty and his form this season has been fantastic in my opinion.

Can we all remind him that his Mum is a thief, his Dad loves coke and he is a racist scum bag. That is all.
I believe it is the duty of ever man woman and child out there to remind the confirmed, charged and guilty racist scumbag cunt of those very facts.

In a factually accurate and non-litigious manner.

Now if only there were a song about it.............

:bae:

At the moment though I am worried that he thinks Defoe forms part of his strongest line up.

I think Brad is just as good as Lloris at the moment so I'm not worried about that. Had Lloris been in the side for a good few games now I would agree with you, but I don'tthink Brad has been out enough to be rusty and his form this season has been fantastic in my opinion.
Has he posed on a bench with Defoe though? :baletroll:

Appreciate your point about Lloris not having enough time in the side, but I still disagree. I'd much rather have the passing and leadership that Lloris provides from the back. And he's played in enough games between Europa League and the Villa game to get settled. RELEASE THE LLORIS.

Has he posed on a bench with Defoe though? :baletroll:

Appreciate your point about Lloris not having enough time in the side, but I still disagree. I'd much rather have the passing and leadership that Lloris provides from the back. And he's played in enough games between Europa League and the Villa game to get settled. RELEASE THE LLORIS.
Not to mention he pretty kept france in the game against spain on his own...

so
Well at least your new pos rep monkey you have aquired, hanging off your every post at me, agrees
Que? you no maka da sensa, senor.
:walker:

And for the sake of clarity the notion of me 'hanging off your every post'?
:harrylol: :ade: :baelol: :dawsonlol: :levylol:

You egotistical maniac, I responded to a post you quoted me in, that is all. You can't re-write history bitch, I am North Korea.

Dont know if anyone's mentioned it but apparently AVB described Brad as 'our No.1' yesterday leading to people to think he would be recalled - I appreciate factually that is correct but thoughts on that? Lloris apparently had a stormer midweek....

Back
Top Bottom