TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm almost 100% certain we'll either win, lose or draw tomorrow...

...any other outcome just doesn't bear thinking about! :avbcringe:

Now put'cher handbags away, and focus on SUPPORTING THE SAME FUCKING TEAM!

COYS!

I'm not buzzing for the this game more than I was for Villa, I'm a miserable bastard though.
pinterest.com_.gif

The BBC are coming down to the Bill Nic at 11 tomorrow as part of a documentary on football songs so make sure you're there ready for a rendition of "1 man couldn't lift..."

not that anyone needed any more winding up, but here's a little gem from my Chelsea mate's facebook wall:

One day to tottenham chelsea ..
We must never let them forget .. The 5 -1 fa cup drumming , the champions league win ,condemning them to Europa league despite finishing 4th, doesn't it just break your heart chelsea fans ?!!!
Let's all laugh at tottenham , let's all laugh at tottenham , ha ha ha ha ha

:parkerhmm:

not that anyone needed any more winding up, but here's a little gem from my Chelsea mate's facebook wall:

One day to tottenham chelsea ..
We must never let them forget .. The 5 -1 fa cup drumming , the champions league win ,condemning them to Europa league despite finishing 4th, doesn't it just break your heart chelsea fans ?!!!
Let's all laugh at tottenham , let's all laugh at tottenham , ha ha ha ha ha

The thing is, while that sucked at the time, I actually couldnt give two fucks now about not playing CL football this year.

Last season under Harry really feels like the past, and most of us are looking forward to this transitional season with a sense of heading into the unknown, with alot of signs pointing to a bright future under AVB.

Chelsea can shove their FA Cup hammering, and their anti football CL win up their arse, along with their blue flag.

They actually proved that the CL is not as prestigious as it is hyped to be....by the simple fact they managed to win it.

How ironic.

The thing is, while that sucked at the time, I actually couldnt give two fucks now about not playing CL football this year.

Last season under Harry really feels like the past, and most of us are looking forward to this transitional season with a sense of heading into the unknown, with alot of signs pointing to a bright future under AVB.

Chelsea can shove their FA Cup hammering, and their anti football CL win up their arse, along with their blue flag.

They actually proved that the CL is not as prestigious as it is hyped to be....by the simple fact they managed to win it.

How ironic.

I feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom