TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2010_12_12-2010_12_12_11_27_50-jpg-47652.jpg

f72e1eb8d3364585ac08aeafb4a2dc95.gif

060928-spurs-v-chelsea.jpg

142943992_crop_650x440.jpg

lennon-shoot-415x302.jpg

luka-modric-spurs_1370439c.jpg

_44448050_woodgate2_pa416.jpg

4412.jpg

ghaly03.jpg

SNS2462A3M_174548a.jpg

soccer-fa-cup-final-chelsea-v-tottenham-hotspur.jpg

tottenham-hotspur-celebrate-after-winning-the-1967-fa-cup-final-against-chelsea-at-wembley.jpg

SpursChel44_468x327.jpg

soccer-fa-cup-final-tottenham-hotspur-v-chelsea-kit-photocall.jpg

..........................................Lloris

Walker...............Gallas..............Caulker.............Vertonghen

Lennon...................Sandro........Dembele..................Bale

......................................Ade

...................................................Defoe

Spurs 2-0 Chavs
Bring it

I've analyzed this from every angle. I've run computer simulations, interviewed players, and consulted double-secret government prediction markets. The following result is near certain:

Spurs 2-1.

Having pinned down the result, I ran a script on a Cray super computer querying it to summarize the underlying rationale in simple terms that humans could understand. It hummed and whirred and got quite hot for 20 minutes or so, then spit out a handful of punch cards roughly translated as follows:

1) We are Spurs.
2) Fuck those cuntily cunt-filled cunt burritos.

I really hate the International breaks. This match is far too far away for my liking. Only Spain and Brazil give a shit so let them play eachother ever other year to decide who is the best team in the world and every other nation can enjoy domestic football that little bit more.

I realise I may be alone in this thought...
:parker:

Also Harry and his post match "it's been a good day out for the fans" It fucking wasn't. And a woman brought a cat onto the train with her and sat next to me. I'm full on allergic to cats. Bet that cat supported Chelsea.

Just got back from the game. Proud I the overall performance against a very expensively assembled team and so called champions of Europe whilst we were missing two of our most importamt ayers. Thought it could have gone either way. Some bad individual errors let us down but I feel every player put in 100% effort after a dodgy first 20 mins.

And yes, I stayed till the end to applaud the team. I'm not having some Chelsea cunts wave Cheerio at me just because we're about to lose a football game. Don't blame anyone who did leave early as they were being particularly cunty on the train back and someone with less self control than me may have administered some stabbings.

Onwards and upwards boys. I'm off back to my sick bed

Can you lot not see the topic prefix drop-down where you can pick 'Match thread' or are you just ignoring it to send me a clear message that you HATE the new forum?

To be honest, what went last year is been and gone. I can't imagine feeling as gutted at both losing the semi-final and the way we ended up in The Europa League but we are a different team now, same goals but, hopefully better equipped.

The best way to forget about the past is to make the future so much better - if we can beat them on the 20th and continue this run of form we have over them in the league I'll be delighted, not because of last season but for this one.

That said, it will be one hell of a game, Hazard, Mata and Torres seem to make chances at will, Dembele and Sandro will have to be extremely disciplined, as too will our full backs, although Vertonghen doesn't concern me, Walker's current form has been a little concerning.

It is a fence sitting but purely because I can't separate the sides. 1-1

Back
Top Bottom