Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope, I never said I want to leave but can't & its some sort of battle. You really dramatised that didn't you!
You make up crap all the time. You were saying free will & GTFO because I said we are in the land of arguing on the internet. So I challenged you to GTFO/leave if your going to around spouting stuff like that. So you have twisted things too.
& I was making the point that you're going around moaning about other posters on this thread yet choose to read it & moan about it. So you too are caught up in the land of pointless arguing & moaning on the internet. We are all in it.

Wow, a lots changed if you suddenly can't risk giving up your member status.
So not long ago you make a bet & say you could give up being a member. Then you say free will & its easy to leave. So I say lets do a bet where 1 of us leaves. Now all of sudden you can't risk leaving despite saying how easy it is.
This is what I mean. You're full of empty words & have no conviction in your big statements. We both know if he took the bet you would still be here now. & we both know you are involved in the moaning & pointless arguments like this one.
Anyway, we are boring everyone else so lets agree to disagree. We see our pointless back & forth totally different.
I can't be arsed with more of our back & forth's, so don't feel you need to reply but something tells me you would find it too hard not too.

What is all this "you" (i.e. I) cant risk leaving nonsense?

Ridiculous irony levels to you accusing ME of daramatising things.

I've not accused you of anything, nor told you to do anything (just perfectly practical solutions to your original moan).

Reading your latest reply is just bizarre tbh...

Esp. cos i explained myself perfectly clearly in 2 lines a couple of posts ago.

(I offered the aforementioned bet to another member over a matter of principal... Why would i let you coerce me into a bet even though im not invested in the outcome...?)

Stay or leave, i don't care... It was never my point.

I wouldn't be too excited yet!

It will involve lots of previously sane posters on this forum imploding about deals with as yet unknown footballers, firstly about us buying said unknown footballer and then about us not buying said unknown footballer who we are now all excited about based on a YouTube clip of his 'highlights' which inculdes a couple of step overs.

We will laugh lots at 'sad' Liverpool fans making 'welcome to Liverpool' videos for the same as yet unknown footballer that we now don't want to lose out on, only to worry like shit that we will see those cunts Chelsea attempt to steal him at the last minute.

Some days you will come home to find 10 plus pages of new posts and assume this must mean something has happened only to be disappointed that it is 2 well known posters cunting off for page after page and not getting anywhere........oh yeah its a real treat!!!

Haha look forward to it mate

Not true, we can afford them, but it would mean changing our approach.
So simple, yet so true
hit-the-nail-on-the-head-gif.gif

What is all this "you" (i.e. I) cant risk leaving nonsense?

Ridiculous irony levels to you accusing ME of daramatising things.

I've not accused you of anything, nor told you to do anything (just perfectly practical solutions to your original moan).

Reading your latest reply is just bizarre tbh...

Esp. cos i explained myself perfectly clearly in 2 lines a couple of posts ago.

(I offered the aforementioned bet to another member over a matter of principal... Why would i let you coerce me into a bet even though im not invested in the outcome...?)

Stay or leave, i don't care... It was never my point.

not many of us would, I suspect

I'm literally pissing myself.

Want to see what the melts think of this. I want to know if this is the behaviour of a man on the way out. I want to know if they think he's only doing it because Levy office window looks out over at the new lodge, and Poch knows that he's watching him, so he's only doing it to make it look like he's making arrangements for the future. Or maybe, he's actually taking secret photo's of the facility so he can share them the Chelsea management when he joins them as their new manager next week.

But no, he's going in for "crisis talks" because it's all gone to shit. We are at a crossroads, haven't got a clue what to do next.

I wasn't looking forward to this transfer window, it's been open a matter of hours and all the domino's are falling into place already.

Want to see what the melts think of this. I want to know if this is the behaviour of a man on the way out. I want to know if they think he's only doing it because Levy office window looks out over at the new lodge, and Poch knows that he's watching him, so he's only doing it to make it look like he's making arrangements for the future. Or maybe, he's actually taking secret photo's of the facility so he can share them the Chelsea management when he joins them as their new manager next week.

But no, he's going in for "crisis talks" because it's all gone to shit. We are at a crossroads, haven't got a clue what to do next.

I wasn't looking forward to this transfer window, it's been open a matter of hours and all the domino's are falling into place already.
Says the guy who....keeps melting!
Not one poster has said Poch is leaving, and not one poster has said he is going to Chelsea.
Many of us have simply been commenting on his public pleading to Levy to finally give him the financial backing he deserves to keep us at the top and start winning silverware.
And after each post you melt quicker than a choc ice in a frying pan.
Give it a rest FFS.

Last edited:
Says the guy who....keeps melting!
Not one poster has said Poch is leaving, and not one poster has said he is going to Chelsea.
Many of us have simply been commenting on his public pleading to Levy to finally give him the financial backing he deserves to keep us at the top and start winning silverware.
And after each post you melt quicker than choc ice in a frying pan.
Give it a rest FFS.
Where the hell am I melting? I'm laughing fella. I'm very happy following another fantastic season, 3rd in the league, competing with Europe's elite. I'm proud of what we are doing, I literally have not a single thing to melt about. You of on the other hand are again in turmoil, it's a fucking disgrace it's all going to shit what with the manager in crisis talks on his hands and knees with his begging bowl out, offering ultimatums. LOL

Enjoy your misery, it's your default position, your status quo and as you've admitted "your therapy". It's just a shame you drag us all into your therapy sessions, still glad we make you better each time, done without any thanks I notice but hey ho. Here to help when the sadness and anger gets all to much.

News Headline: "Pochettino Poaching Stadium Workers For Inevitable Chelsea Role".
He's CLEARLY asking their going rate to convert his new Kensington Apartment once all the 'i's have been crossed, and the 't's have been dotted on his 12 year Rolling Chelsea contract...

Oh, hang on.

Back
Top Bottom