Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gonna be my first summer on this forum can see it’s gonna be a treat...

On a serious not 150 million might be a bit extreme surely 50 plus money generated by selling shit like Llorentte, Nkoudou, Sissoko, Jansen. And possibly selling squad players like Vorm, Rose and Aurier. Should be enough to get the two CMs we need and a proper striker. Although Sessengon would also be nice

I wouldn't be too excited yet!

It will involve lots of previously sane posters on this forum imploding about deals with as yet unknown footballers, firstly about us buying said unknown footballer and then about us not buying said unknown footballer who we are now all excited about based on a YouTube clip of his 'highlights' which inculdes a couple of step overs.

We will laugh lots at 'sad' Liverpool fans making 'welcome to Liverpool' videos for the same as yet unknown footballer that we now don't want to lose out on, only to worry like shit that we will see those cunts Chelsea attempt to steal him at the last minute.

Some days you will come home to find 10 plus pages of new posts and assume this must mean something has happened only to be disappointed that it is 2 well known posters cunting off for page after page and not getting anywhere........oh yeah its a real treat!!!

I imagine Aurier will get an extra season. But wouldn’t surprise me if United come back in for Rose. As long as we don’t offer him an improved contract I’m not fussed as he doesn’t deserve it

Yeah Aurier is actually going to get a full preseason this time so we will see what that does for him.

Also as someone else said, don’t get too excited about a full summer on this forum. I would suggest wait till we confirm a signing before coming on here during the summer. It’s just endless pages of people saying nothing at all or calling each other cunts for suggesting different players than they suggested. It will probably reach page 1000 of endless nonsense before we actually make a signing. :levystare:

Yeah Aurier is actually going to get a full preseason this time so we will see what that does for him.

Also as someone else said, don’t get too excited about a full summer on this forum. I would suggest wait till we confirm a signing before coming on here during the summer. It’s just endless pages of people saying nothing at all or calling each other cunts for suggesting different players than they suggested. It will probably reach page 1000 of endless nonsense before we actually make a signing. :levystare:

...But it'll be different this year.:llorishowudoin:

That’s what they all say! If I see someone jokingly say we will finally sign Damiao I will throw up. :pochunimpressed:

Special worldcup edition, mate... Newborn armchair directors of football & international scouts sprouting like it's feckin' springtime!

Don't be late to the party.:chicco:

Special worldcup edition, mate... Newborn armchair directors of football & international scouts sprouting like it's feckin' springtime!

Don't be late to the party.:chicco:

I almost forgot. They are going to be spunking over some random South American winger who does a couple of crossovers aren’t they?

I know... It's gonna be majestic.:adegrin:
anigif_original-10290-1438632531-4.gif

Simple...

You said "Sadly, we are all in the land of arguing with strangers on the internet."

My retort: No-ones forcing you to here..

Not complicated.
Yes, & I was saying there's no glory for any of us if that's the case. You of all people knows how hard it is to leave after backing out. & I was saying If its that easy why don't you prove it & leave. We both know you can't so its not simply a case of free will.

Last edited:
Yes, & I was saying there's no glory for any of us if that's the case. You of all people knows how hard it is to leave after backing out. & I was saying If its that easy why don't you prove it & leave. We both know you can't so its not simply a case of free will.

I know what its like to leave but then back out?

Back to talking jibber again.

...I post less if im busy The closest i"ve come to leaving is betting my member status over a spat with another member (they didn't take my bet).

I know what its like to leave but then back out?

Back to talking jibber again.

...I post less if im busy The closest i"ve come to leaving is betting my member status over a spat with another member (they didn't take my bet).
Posting less when busy isn't the same as being able to leave. As if anyone believes you would have left. How about you choose the FA Cup winner. if your right I leave for good & if your wrong you leave for good. After all, its really easy to leave for good according to you. Or you could stop acting the big man & saying "da fuck & its free will man".

Posting less when busy isn't the same as being able to leave. As if anyone believes you would have left. How about you choose the FA Cup winner. if your right I leave for good & if your wrong you leave for good. After all, its really easy to leave for good according to you. Or you could stop acting the big man & saying "da fuck & its free will man".

You've really twisted this up in your little head haven't you?

If all your original proclamation amounts to is "i want to leave, but i cant quit", then (genuinely) good luck with your battle.

...But why would i bet my member status with you over the FA Cup? ...When i have no particular desire to leave.

You've really twisted this up in your little head haven't you?

If all your original proclamation amounts to is "i want to leave, but i cant quit", then (genuinely) good luck with your battle.

...But why would i bet my member status with you over the FA Cup? ...When i have no particular desire to leave.
Nope, I never said I want to leave but can't & its some sort of battle. You really dramatised that didn't you!
You make up crap all the time. You were saying free will & GTFO because I said we are in the land of arguing on the internet. So I challenged you to GTFO/leave if your going to around spouting stuff like that. So you have twisted things too.
& I was making the point that you're going around moaning about other posters on this thread yet choose to read it & moan about it. So you too are caught up in the land of pointless arguing & moaning on the internet. We are all in it.

Wow, a lots changed if you suddenly can't risk giving up your member status.
So not long ago you make a bet & say you could give up being a member. Then you say free will & its easy to leave. So I say lets do a bet where 1 of us leaves. Now all of sudden you can't risk leaving despite saying how easy it is.
This is what I mean. You're full of empty words & have no conviction in your big statements. We both know if he took the bet you would still be here now. & we both know you are involved in the moaning & pointless arguments like this one.
Anyway, we are boring everyone else so lets agree to disagree. We see our pointless back & forth totally different.
I can't be arsed with more of our back & forth's, so don't feel you need to reply but something tells me you would find it too hard not too.

Back
Top Bottom