2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aren't you going to get to a few games? A World Cup in your own country is not something to let slip by
I was going to say. 'Haven't given it a moments thought. I'm too busy winding up Multi'.
But I see you're trying to wind me up. Anyway, nothing to say at the moment. Wake me up when it starts.

I have a feeling he takes all three of TAA, Trippier and Walker. Southgate is going to play 3 at the back and having that option of Walker as a centre back as well as two other right back options makes sense to me.

Would be very surprised if he takes TAA over Trippier.

Isn't Trippier injured?

I imagine that's why TAA is being considered.

ym2XU2U.jpg

Interesting to see how that team comes together in the friendlies.

Almost confident Walker is going to be in a back three now. Hopefully Stones and Maguire are the other two as they are the most comfortable with the ball at their feet. Also interesting as to whether he chooses Rose or Young.

Central midfield and who to partner in attack with Kane is the biggest conundrum.

Right, so no shocks then.

DdUfj9lX0AE1ivP.jpg

Though quite surprised Lallana didn't make it.

If everyone plays to the best of their ability I really do think England can get out of their group! 3 Lions!!!!

As usual with England games I will be on the edge of my seat just hoping none of our players get injured by some piece of shit player in the games this summer

Back
Top Bottom