Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sell one of the RBs and put that towards central midfield or getting in De ligt. Rose was excellent today. Kwp needs to bulk up a bit but after an iffy start he was phenomenal. Pace and technical ability up both wings, great crossing; 3 assists between them, 1 pen that was stonewall but not given and several free kicks won in dangerous areas. What's cooler is that they could have contributed even more with some missed opportunities and close calls. Rose also played the key pass in for the third.

Sell one of the RBs and put that towards central midfield or getting in De ligt. Rose was excellent today. Kwp needs to bulk up a bit but after an iffy start he was phenomenal. Pace and technical ability up both wings, great crossing; 3 assists between them, 1 pen that was stonewall but not given and several free kicks won in dangerous areas. What's cooler is that they could have contributed even more with some missed opportunities and close calls. Rose also played the key pass in for the third.

Kwp is fine. If he bulks up he will slow down. Of course he would need a bit of time to get with the premier league pace but held the ball up well and was great defending and going forward. Great performance

Just got back from the game. Kamikaze football. Typical crazy end of season game.
Glad we won, but couldn't watch that every week - far too many errors, despite the good bits.
I wanna see much more of Moura next season and glad Kane got the 30 goal landmark.
Finishing 3rd is way more than I expected before the season so credit to the lads.
Onwards and Upwards. We're going home! COYS!

Crazy game. Never sworn so much and ended up happy. Too many team changes and Vertonghen injury really mucked us up. Defensively could/should have conceded more but it is a long time since we scored and attacked so freely. Why did Sanchez not get into the team when Jan injured? Was he not ready/changed etc? Did he have to go and get his kit? if so very unprofessional. Not sure why Son came on when we needed to hold a lead.
Well at least we got there in the end although not sure how and can go into the summer happy.
Not that clued up on all the rules but because Sanchez wasn t even originally named on bench, when Jan got injured/I'll? I think Poch could only replace him with someone in the named 18, hence Wanyama and then this allowed Sanchez to be named as a sub. Might be wrong though

3rd is a tremendous achievement but we won't get any credit for it just cheap pot shots from the media and fans bitter that we're doing so well.

I was there for our first three games at Wembley. 2 points and it was a hoodoo that threatened to disrupt our entire season.

Fast forward nine months and we're 3rd comfortably ahead of the Chavs and Woolwich and finished yet again above the true media darlings, Liverpool.

We did much better in the CL and had a long and extensive (due to replays) FA Cup run that alas ended again in semi-final heartbreak.

Still, all things considered every Spurs fan should be delighted with what they've seen PLUS....

We're going home, we're going home,
Tottenham's going home!

Poch is a ledge, Harry the best striker in the world and next season we'll have the best stadium in the UK.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!

It's a difficult situation. We like to rotate between two right backs - we can't keep all 3 happy.

Trippier is more consistent but older (turning 28 soon) while 25 year old Aurier is very inconsistent. However, he could be a much better player next season with a full season of Premier League experience under his belt and a full pre season with Poch.

In my opinion, KWP will be better than both of them. But he needs to play. One of Trippier/Aurier needs to move on.

I'd get rid of Aurier. He is too much of a liability.

Hahahaha, shut those deluded idiots up..

3-1 and they fucked it up :dembelelol:

From all the fans I’ve seen at Wembley this season, they were by far the most star struck. They all looked like kids walking into Santa’s Grotto and a winter wonderland..never seen so many selfies and picture taking. You can tell none of them had been to Wembley before.
I think it’s great that we gave so many of the little clubs their big day out at Wembley.
It was like a bingo night out, never seen so many old biddies and grandads.

Mental game but the right result in the end. Weren’t at our best but more than enough to beat that pile of dog shit.

Won’t miss Wembley but has to be said, it served a purpose And we finished 3rd, so we have to be grateful for that.

We’re going home, we’re going home, we’re going, Tottenham’s going home.:freundgoal::tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom