Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Walker doesn't get booed. A good servant to the club who was part of both squads that got top four finishes under two different managers.

If you don't like him or what he done, I don't think it warrants any boos.

I favour booing Walker but only as a mark of respect and to put him off his game.

Applaud him after.

Thats bollocks Totti:
He chased the money and told Poch and the other Spurs players to shove the dream up their arses:
So why should we respect him: I say fuck him!
People are criticising Toby for the opposite - he hasn't came out and told the team he is leaving just seeing down his contract and people are as quick to cunt him off.

In all honesty if a player wants to leave the fans are cunts to them no matter how they go about it.

Hope walker doesnt get booed.
Yep me too. Didn't like the revelations about his requests to leave and the timing of them though, but he's been with us for nearly a decade and served our club well.
Dalj7i5X0AA-1al.jpg

People are criticising Toby for the opposite - he hasn't came out and told the team he is leaving just seeing down his contract and people are as quick to cunt him off.

In all honesty if a player wants to leave the fans are cunts to them no matter how they go about it.
Which is our entitlement.....my love turns to hate in an instant!

I’m sure it’s been mentioned in here but why’s it on at 19:45?
Not entirely sure, but my feeling is this will have been bought by the TV companies as a high profile match and may have been a Sunday KO that got moved ahead because of our FA Cup fixtures pushing Brighton to midweek.

And because City was in the CL this week, a Friday kickoff wouldn't have been an alternative - so to fit it on TV it had to be squeezed in as a 7.45pm Saturday KO. Sucks for the away fans with regards to travelling back.

On the topic of squad selection: personally, I'd rather give Trippier the chance to redeem himself after having a nightmare in the last game against Man City. Can't shake the feeling that pitting Aurier against Sane will result in the former doing something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom