Huddersfield (H) 03Mar - 15:00KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely full-backs will be Aurier and Rose with Juve on the horizon...Not worth risking Verts in this for me if he's not 100% as should have enough to deal with any offensive stuff from them.
Can we just start the game with a bit of tempo please Spurs or it could be another one of those frustrating games watching the minutes tick by

This will not be at all easy. Huddersfield will be fighting for their lives and will just go negative.

Do they know how though? ... Unlike some kind of Pullis/Maureen-like nightmare, they haven't had the football drilled out of them... They like, and try, to play.

My fingers are crossed that this will be a bit more like playing Bournemouth or S'ton rather than peak Stoke.

Either way..... Must find a way to get all 3 points..... COYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :tobyarm:

This will not be at all easy. Huddersfield will be fighting for their lives and will just go negative.

They started the season on the front foot and it was only when we pounded them at their place that they tried a more defensive approach, it failed badly, they have since reverted to their attacking style ....

If they sit back we will cut them apart they just can't defend .... expect to see them 'give it a go' .... won't work and a 4-0 repeat is on the cards .....

I'm going to miss this one :(.
I am in Krakow and will be visiting Auschwitz tomorrow. My cousin messed up the dates I gave her when I was free to go and she had booked it before I realised her mistake. I have to admit, I was secretly praying that they would cancel the flight this morning, but no such luck!
Bloomin' cold over here so thermals at the ready.
Hope we win - is a hat trick for Harry and Fernando being too greedy?
COYS
Was there on Wednesday in -13 weather, Mrs.P. Go to Birkenau which is also nearby.
There are no words

Game on
trains running
taxi to train station booked
gloves and scarf on and off we go (must be mad!)
Easy prematch talk from Poch today - get the 3 points and we are mathematically safe from relegation for another season COYS:pochsmirk:

Hey all,
Here’s the deal: Three companions of mine can’t make today’s match due to flight cancellations.

So, I have 3 tickets up for grabs: block 549, row 15 (Entrance K). Normal price £35 each, but you can have the three for £50. (I don’t believe in StubHub.)

Flew in from Berlin early this morning - if anyone wants some pre-match beers, and maybe buy the tickets, let me know either here or at @itsseankearns on Twitter.

I’m also giving away a pensioner ticket in the same row for free.

In Shoreditch but heading out for brekkie now and will try to find a pub somewhere close to the stadium. Reply or get in touch on Twitter if you’re keen to join.
Cheers,
Sean

Back
Top Bottom