Huddersfield (H) 03Mar - 15:00KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would really like to see our most attacking lineup, perhaps something like this:

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Dier Davies
Dembele Dele
Moura Eriksen Son
Kane

Don't think we will be on the back foot too much so dropping a DM and putting Dele back there to make room for Moura seems to me like it would work nicely against a possible bus parking. Dele is like a Ghost so he could popup anywhere no matter what position he plays, and with us likely to have so much of the ball he would offer us more attacking threats than Wanyama or Dier (if Jan was fit).

Would love to see Dele at DM and turn Moura and Son loose with Eriksen feeding them.

Formidable

:hugoshock:

Lets win this, bag the 3 points and march on. The whole world is in our hands- well top 4 is.
Glad to hear Vertonghen mat be fit and could play-great news.
COYS

Whoaa, for the first time I don't even know who I would like to see starting.

From Jan prerspective - from one side I'd be tempted to say that it would be good to get game practice before Juve game. At the same time not playing him would maybe help do recover better.

I think I would like to see -

--------------Lloris-------------
Aurier-Sanchez-Dier-Davies
-------Sissoko--Dembele----
--Eriksen----Alli---Son-------
--------------Kane--------------

I don't think Sissoko is a worldbeater, but he did well against Rochdale. Would be up to physical pressure of EPL. That would allow Wanyama to be better prepared for Juve.
And then I'd put in Jan, Trippier, Wanyama and Moura for Juve game.
Wanyama just because I think Dier could use some rest, though Poch does not seem to agree with me - when he is available he always plays.

But idkn... so many options and factors to consider!
But whoever Poch choses have to be 100% focused and motivated and ready for 90 mins !!

Poch might start with Llorente and Kane, wouldn't mind that after that performance against Rochdale. Bench Dele for this one. It's just Huddersfield.

Juve have a much tougher game than us. Lazio away whilst fighting for the title.

Will be interesting to see their line up tomorrow.

I'm going to miss this one :(.
I am in Krakow and will be visiting Auschwitz tomorrow. My cousin messed up the dates I gave her when I was free to go and she had booked it before I realised her mistake. I have to admit, I was secretly praying that they would cancel the flight this morning, but no such luck!
Bloomin' cold over here so thermals at the ready.
Hope we win - is a hat trick for Harry and Fernando being too greedy?
COYS

My fandom only goes back 3.5 years, but for the first time, I find it really hard to come up with the XI. Beyond Hugo and Harry, almost every other position is open to competition. I do think that Davies and Trippier seem to offer the most in providing dangerous crosses in the box. I'd be tempted to rest Mousa and make sure he is fresh for Juve, but Winks has really looked in poor form.

Ericksen is pretty tough to sit unless we are resting him. But Son, Lucas, Dele...
Good to have so many choices.

Over here, Spurs game is at 10:00 am followed my Kentucky Wildcats basketball game at noon. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom