Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You make an interesting point because there is a point at which he needs to produce pass or goal.

He is doing okay but should be doing more.
I hope i'm wrong but i think in his head he thinks he's untouchable that's why he's not bothered to put that extra effort to his game like the past seasons

Sounness correct in saying we are a "near miss"

Of all that is said of us thar is very accurate.

Got to turn it whatever it is to trophies, and that means winning games like today.

Come on, we have been sloppy AS A TEAM.
It is obvious that Lamela is only getting stick because he is not the "regular starter". There is no movement there is no aggression from our players. That's partly why Eriksen looks so poor - no one is offering themselves, no one creates space. Our attakcers seems to think it is enough to stand in one place to get 3 points.

I'd say Lamela has been most active player on the offence side. But everything (as a whole!) is slow and sloppy, would like our players to show more passion.

COME ON YOU SPURS! LETS HAVE A LOT BETTER 2ND HALF!!!!

Back
Top Bottom