Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terrible first half from us. Slow, ponderous build-up, countless sloppy passes. Very disappointing. We should be blitzing this fucking makeshift team.

Erkisen was well poor that half. MASSIVE improvement needed second half. Would like to see both Son and Moura on the pitch, and haul off Ali. If it aint better after 10 mins make some DECISIVE changes Poch... COYS!! FFS!!

I swear it's about time we drop Dele, he hasn't been himself and provides absolute nothing in recent games other than slowing up the play and missing ridiculous chances. I'd rather watch Sonny Eriksen Lucas behind Kane

I swear it's about time we drop Dele, he hasn't been himself and provides absolute nothing in recent games other than slowing up the play and missing ridiculous chances. I'd rather watch Sonny Eriksen Lucas behind Kane

He's been our best offensive player today.

Man everyone just looks off. So many are running into oppo players and causing counters. Poor passing/decision making. Kane missing a sitter really. Aurier with two foul throws which is cooked. Only assured player is sanchez and thank fuck for that. Moura and son would cause far more issues imo
Ben has been his usual focused self as well. But a fair few of our players seem to be looking ahead at bigger games

Off day. Sonny on first. Then Lucas at about 70. Lamela has at least shown some interest in getting stuff happening. Dele in the early stages also. Eriksen completely off it.

It just seems that palace have brought us down to their level.

It’s the expect to win comfortably and when we aren’t by 25 mins all hell breaks loose.

We just haven’t been good enough and they haven’t made it easy.
Forget the penalty that wasn't. Kane should have buried that chance,
it may have been very different.

Need to move it quicker.
It’s also crying out for a player who can dribble in the final third, with a bit of pace.
We have one, maybe two on the bench.
Yet Moura hasn’t been tested against PL opposition.
I can see him coming on for 30mins

Back
Top Bottom