Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stonewall pen on Davies, the challenge from the keeper was so late there's a chance the referee wasn't even looking. Unfortunate.

We only need to up our levels 10-15% and we score a couple

Looking a bit off the pace today, need to wake up a bit.
I think we have issues with games against teams we 'should' beat.
If we treated them like Barcelona our intensity would crush them and we would demolish these types of teams 9 times out of 10.
If I were Palace i would be delighted as they seem more likely to score.
Stonewall pen though against Davies, perhaps we get that and score the floodgates opened, but we are just giving them too much hope.
Need to step it up 2nd half, come on lads.
:tobyarm:

I swear it's about time we drop Dele, he hasn't been himself and provides absolute nothing in recent games other than slowing up the play and missing ridiculous chances. I'd rather watch Sonny Eriksen Lucas behind Kane

You make an interesting point because there is a point at which he needs to produce pass or goal.

He is doing okay but should be doing more.

Hopefully the ref will see that he fucked Up 2 pen decisions, and we will get one In the 2nd half, this game was always going to be tough, luckily we have a lot of pace on the bench that we can utilise on a tiring palace team, the next half we will turn it up a few notches! Have faith! :pochhail:

Edit - I reserve the right to melt if I’m wrong and we lose or draw! :pochshock:

Looking a bit off the pace today, need to wake up a bit.
I think we have issues with games against teams we 'should' beat.
If we treated them like Barcelona our intensity would crush them and we would demolish these types of teams 9 times out of 10.
If I were Palace i would be delighted as they seem more likely to score.
Stonewall pen though against Davies, perhaps we get that and score the floodgates opened, but we are just giving them too much hope.
Need to step it up 2nd half, come on lads.
:tobyarm:

I've been saying this for a while. We need to stop treating "smaller teams" like easy wins. A true winners mentality is to treat every game like a CL final

Back
Top Bottom