FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

School boy error Boltonspur Boltonspur . Sorry I had to be the bearer of bad news!

Still, Rochdale might do you a favour :sonhmm:
I fucking hope not mate. Would rather break the news to the missus that best laid plans went to pot rather than have to deal with the fallout on here if we don’t breeze past this mob at the first time of asking.
Still, I’m sure Wembley in the Spring will be lovely & we will be able to get to the bar in Moore Spice if there’s no game on.

:freund:

Who knows? May drop lucky and get a rescheduled date when neither of us are working & she can book me another night in a hotel over there after the game.

:freundgoal:

I’m hoping she be like :adethumbup:

I’m guessing she be like :avbfu:

Jim White sucking off Rochdale after the chairman called him out for being a twat.
Can someone delete Jim White from history? Absolute tool!
He does my swede in. Wednesday morning he said fans are going over the top with the Spurs result in Juve. Thursday morning he was off his tits about Liverpool beating the Portuguese Celtic. Absolute bell.

Sheffield Wednesday is still still in it!!

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.d1d6b1b7b8e39d5ea58d9c0a2a1d6a24.gif

UP THE OWLS!!

Also, COYS!!

And if we beat Swansea City away, I know we won't, we'll play Spurs !!!

Is this the new Spursy? To produce lackluster games against teams from lower down the table/lower leagues because we consider ourselves "too good" for it?

We've seen it a fair bit in the cup this season. And in a few league games as well were we seem to go on autopilot until they sneak a goal on us and we realize we have to actually play football.

A lot of our games against the top teams (particularly in Europe) has been stellar this season. But then we go and do uninspired games like the first leg vs Newport or the Southampton away leg

Is this the new Spursy? To produce lackluster games against teams from lower down the table/lower leagues because we consider ourselves "too good" for it?

We've seen it a fair bit in the cup this season. And in a few league games as well were we seem to go on autopilot until they sneak a goal on us and we realize we have to actually play football.

A lot of our games against the top teams (particularly in Europe) has been stellar this season. But then we go and do uninspired games like the first leg vs Newport or the Southampton away leg

The low nothing clubs should be grateful that we're allowing them to come back for a nice family day out at Wembley.

On the basis we will never get any credit, this could be a good omen as our critics already have a knock back if we win the trophy. Can almost see the headlines now, needed replays against Newport and Rochdale and home advantage in the semi and final.
As Nutter says will I care? NO

Wigan vs. Southampton in the quarter finals.

If we manage to get to the semi finals and we end up with one of those, then you have to start believing.

Though I really do think we're getting a Spurs/Utd final.

Back
Top Bottom