Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even better, the gooners all started surfacing after ten minutes.... "lol spuds" "here we go again"

Back in your fucking caves you vile creatures!

Now be nice. They're probably just stressed with their extremely glamorous and tough trio to Ostersunds in minus 20 degree weather coming up

:dembelelol:

Watching on Irish TV with harry Redknapp and Neil Lennon. The host cunt starts talking about players leaving/being able to hols on to Kane.
Redknapp says "No, he's a top boy camr through youth, family man, very happy" Lennon agrees.
The cunt then spends 5 mins trying to say about money/trophies, neither R or L agree with him, so he starts talking about Toby and Rose leaving. CUNT.
MOTM in my opinion Dembele AGAIN
closely followed by Verts AGAIN
Davies got stronger the ore the match went on
Aurier got worse
Sanches, I know he's young, but I just wish he would stop giving me heart attacks.
Dele, I dont know what to say. Top player but just doesn't seem the class of other AMs
Lamela excellent.

I think the locker rooms for their upcoming Europa tie are actual caves...
The locker rooms at the Jämtkraft Arena are actually real nice. But I would not put it past the ÖFK chairman to turn off the heating in the away rooms and cut the hot water. He's ruthless.

We had 70% possession..they where not all over us
I didn't mean percentages... I meant in the 'feel' of how they were pushing forward...
OPTA can't numerate a feeling... at 2-0 up after 10 minutes, I couldn't give a Nun's cunt what the stats said... we may have ended up with more possession, but at that point, they were all over us...
...but we changed that... in mentality, and attitude... stats may tell a certain story, and play into the hands of the Cyber Stat Geek, desperately clinging to a predetermined narrative... but they don't tap into the psyche of a team... they only tell you how many thrown-ins or corners we had... not how they were batted away and crushed into oblivion.
ArseAnal apparently had equal (or slightly more) possession than us on Saturday, but don't tell me the feeling of the game was ultimate domination, and as such, an equaliser would've been totally unjust... even if possession said it was 49/51... (or some such shit!)

First goal I was mad because it was a foul and offside, but thought we’d get it to 1-1.

Second goal was a bit like VVD on Lamela (blindside, 100% a foul), felt bad for Davies. But I really thought we had a shot to come back.

We’ve come a long way.

Totally dominated the old lady. Fuck Juve. Fuck the European establishment. We utterly bossed this match. So proud of this team and club. Dembele all over the park just dominating everything. Aurier was stretched a bit but he’ll learn a lot from this. Whole club looking so promising right now. Can’t wait for the next game. And the next. And the next. COYS.

:pochohshit:

:kaneear:

Back
Top Bottom