Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That beats Milan away. Inter at home. Madrid away and even Madrid at home.

Juventus hadn't conceded in 16 games. They have NEVER thrown away a 2 goal lead in the new stadium and haven't even thrown away a 2 goal lead since 2011.

We made them look average.

I totally understand the sentiment, but this narrative has to change. These teams aren't all playing poorly against us (Real Madrid, Borrusia Dortmund, Man Utd, Woolwich and now Juventus); we've simply been too good for them.

I know, it's one heck of a coincidence huh.

The only team that has completely outclassed us this season is Man City. We may end up rectifying that at some point.

:)

Seriously how ordinary where juve there? We completely controlled that game. It didn’t even seem like we were playing in the knockout stages of the champions league. If this spurs side don’t win something it’ll be the biggest tragedy ever
Seriously, they really weren't... they were all over us, and oozing class...
The missed penalty may have changed it... but the thing is, we managed to stifle that, and in the end, were the better team!
We pegged back a quality team that were 2-0 up, and haven't conceded a goal all (calendar) year, let alone two... that's nothing ordinary...
WE WERE EXTRAORDINARY!

coys.png

I became a fan of the club in 2010. And I’m over the moon with the results over the last three seasons. Can’t even imagine what older fans of decades are feeling. You all deserve it.
I’m feeling wholesome as fuck damn. Hope Porto smash the bin dippers tomorrow. Hope no one on the streets try to kill me over my tottenham shirt tomorrow.

Seriously, they really weren't... they were all over us, and oozing class...
The missed penalty may have changed it... but the thing is, we managed to stifle that, and in the end, were the better team!
We pegged back a quality team that were 2-0 up, and haven't conceded a goal all (calendar) year, let alone two... that's nothing ordinary...
WE WERE EXTRAORDINARY!

We had 70% possession..they where not all over us

Back
Top Bottom