TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seperated at birth...

ZNlYTwf.jpg

There is no bus parked ffs, we have been nullified and easily so.

Out of our 5 midfielders on the pitch Eriksen is the only one that can actually create something out of nothing.

Begs the question what the fuck have we been doing in transfer windows.

Last week at Anfield we were much much better in the second half, hopefully that will be the case today as well. If not this could very well end in a draw.

Struggling to create much. Need to make some kind of alteration, just hope we don't leave it too late. Woolwich are very solid defensively and Aubameyang is always a threat with his pace, they could score out of nothing at any time. Wanyama, Lamela and Moura could all make an impact if given enough time.

Woolwich solid defensively? Are you retarded? They have so many mistakes in that defense.

I can't believe we're in February and Aurier still hasn't been established as our first choice right back when he's clearly the better player.
I think he’s been a bit disappointing to be honest. Bit too rash and not seen much of the bombing on and attacking the opposition fullbacks as I was expecting.

Trippier in fairness has been very good in the last couple of games too.

Out of our 5 midfielders on the pitch Eriksen is the only one that can actually create something out of nothing.

We have been nullified? You complain so much. It’s obvious they have parked the bus. We have like 60% possession. You obviously aren’t watching the match.

Not sure why people are saying Dele’s been poor, I think he’s been decent. He’s getting between the lines and looking to release Kane and Son.

Everytime Son gets the ball, Woolwich shit themselves. We need to get it to him more, and if still the same get Moura on the other flank.

Actually I think that Son looks the most likely to create anything at the moment. And we have been nullified because they have packed everyone back. They haven't fully parked the bus but it's on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom