TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think a bus has been parked - it's just more the case of Woolwich having 3 in midfield to our 2 but we've still dominated midfield. They just an extra body in there making it difficult to create.

Is that why we've barely had a sniff of goal? Try watching the match maybe.

Yeah they have been somewhat competent today but they have mistakes in them. Try watching the match and notice they have made a couple mistakes already. You must be one of those people if stuff isn’t handed to him instantly throws a fit like a baby.

Every statement you make is ridiculous.

tumblr_inline_nlfwpetd3o1qdy7ew.gif

Yeah they have been somewhat competent today but they have mistakes in them. Try watching the match and notice they have made a couple mistakes already. You must be one of those people if stuff isn’t handed to him instantly throws a fit like a baby.
No, I use my brain instead of spouting easy cliches.

If you give goobers time to get set up on defence they will. Pass already the moment you see opening

Back
Top Bottom