Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I liked this accidentally while scrolling, but couldn't bring myself to undo the rating. I didn't want it to come across as a sarcastic rating either. Just clearing the waters there if you were confused.:dierpochhug:

No worries...thanks for taking the time to explain. Appreciate it.
Cheers
:dierpochhug:

What I don’t get is that if that happened on the streets it would be plain and simple assault.

There’s video evidence and multiple witnesses, but because it happened in the context of professional football it will be a small fine at most. Won’t even be a ban because it was U-23.
If there is no ban then there should be a heavy fine. I guess he has to live with he embarrassment of it all, it was a very immature action, something you would see in the school playground.

Lallana's lost it big time, look at that fucking hair do :dembelelol::eriksenlol::levylol::levyeyes:
Years ago I watched 3 Royal Marines pick up a nonce with a pony tail, lie him on a table and chop it off with a machete.
You could hear a pin drop when they did it, but they didn't buy another beer all night.

ps - he might not have actually been a nonce, but he did have a pony tail
pps - he never grew it out again........
ppps - there's one thing you always find when you lift up a ponies tail.............

Years ago I watched 3 Royal Marines pick up a nonce with a pony tail, lie him on a table and chop it off with a machete.
You could hear a pin drop when they did it, but they didn't buy another beer all night.

ps - he might not have actually been a nonce, but he did have a pony tail
pps - he never grew it out again........
ppps - there's one thing you always find when you lift up a ponies tail.............

Hmm, they sound like arseholes to me.

Back in the day I had long hair, now I barely have any. I know which I'd prefer! :-(

Lallana was well out of order there. I'm very surprised he'd act like that.

I'd quite like to see a group of Royal Marines lie Dick Van Dyke on a table and cut his gender-fluid bi-curious bun off with a machete I must admit.

Be a shame if they missed and got him in the neck instead though

Back
Top Bottom