Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The twists and turns of his mind are hilarious. He attacked a female LFC fan for trying to take a balanced look at things, and he claims to not be from Liverpool. His bio claims he's a 20-year old "Christian" Conservative "French-American".

How the fuck he then decided to back the avowedly leftist, "red" LFC I don't know. Maybe he mistook the anti-Semitism in Communism for the version he was used to.
His header is a giant American flag+a bald eagle, wonder how he feels about Liverpool fans burning an American flag a while back.

Strange you feel today is a day for defending Liverpool. Each to their own. Enjoy your imaginary argument
Not defending Liverpool - defending VAR - see your original post. All decisions in that game were 100% correct as well as the Leicester one prior. We desperately need that technology at all levels.

When you think you're better than the opposition:

6vVpbYq.gif

When you know you are:

9PkX95t.gif
I love that Poch is out on the grass looking at the away fans

Hahaha, we have reached Peak Scouse... The anti-semitic twat has dug up this info on Culture Club drummer Jon Moss...

DVRd8ssX0AA6sQC
Clear passive/indirect racism-shameful . Playing the victim card with a sour taste.
Its Liverpools working class Scouse scallywags that are holding the club and the City back. They are the problem - can they not see the harm they are doing.

Not sure if this analysis by Dermot Gallagher has been posted anywhere, not that it tells us much we didn't already know.

INCIDENT: Harry Kane is in an offside position as the ball is played through to him, though Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren tries and fails to clear the ball, touching it onto Kane. Kane attempts to round Loris Karius, but is clipped and referee Jon Moss gives a penalty.

DERMOT'S VERDICT: Firstly, I think it's a foul. Regarding the offside, there's no doubt Kane is initially in an offside position, but once Lovren looks to take ownership of the ball, which he tries to do without doubt, that begins a new phase of play.

The discussion between linesman Eddie Smart and Moss centres around whether a) Lovren has played the ball, and b) whether Kane impacts the play, i.e. moves towards Lovren, and interferes with play, which he doesn't. Would managers know this? When referees go into clubs at pre-season, things like this are explained. The key thing here is: did Lovren clearly try to play the ball? And he did.

INCIDENT: Virgil van Dijk is penalised for bringing down Erik Lamela inside the box for the second penalty. Spot kick given, and Kane equalises for 2-2. There was a suspicion of offside from Fernando Llorente's flick-on towards Lamela.

DERMOT'S VERDICT: It's so, so tight. The assistant has to be convinced, and I don't think he can be. Regarding the actual penalty award, Eddie Smart has covered himself in glory. Jon Moss can't see through Van Dijk, but Smart has the perfect line across, and I think he's got it right.

Back
Top Bottom