Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very dissapointing. Foyth is the one with the long term future here. Lamela won't feature much if it all and everyone knows he'll go in the Summer. It would have been great Foyth to be involved. It won't affect us this season but it would have aided his development.

Very dissapointing. Foyth is the one with the long term future here. Lamela won't feature much if it all and everyone knows he'll go in the Summer. It would have been great Foyth to be involved. It won't affect us this season but it would have aided his development.
"Everyone knows" hahaha

Keep digging that hole buddy.

tenor.gif

Foyth at the moment would get murdered in the Champions League latter stages. Even if two of Toby, Jan or Davinson get injured I'd still rather have Dier than Foyth. Foyth has a great future with us at the back with Sanchez, he's just not ready yet

Foyth at the moment would get murdered in the Champions League latter stages. Even if two of Toby, Jan or Davinson get injured I'd still rather have Dier than Foyth. Foyth has a great future with us at the back with Sanchez, he's just not ready yet

I agree he's not ready and wouldn't have played, but will Lamela? We've got approaching a fully fit squad now and with Lucas on board is Lamela even making the bench with Toby, Rose and Winks imminently returning? I can't see it. Maybe this weekend, he'll play in cup of course but it'll get tougher there on in. There's a case also for Alderweireld not going straight back into the team given of his refusal to sign a contract because Sanchez is the future and we want him playing and developing. We can't win the league or probably the CL this season but next season we could.

I agree he's not ready and wouldn't have played, but will Lamela? We've got approaching a fully fit squad now and with Lucas on board is Lamela even making the bench with Toby, Rose and Winks imminently returning? I can't see it. Maybe this weekend, he'll play in cup of course but it'll get tougher there on in. There's a case also for Alderweireld not going straight back into the team given of his refusal to sign a contract because Sanchez is the future and we want him playing and developing. We can't win the league or probably the CL this season but next season we could.

We are a Malcom and a Sessegnon away from pushing for the league. I honestly believe that

It seems you haven't learned your lesson with Lamela. How many times is that you've been proven wrong with him now?

https://www.mndassociation.org/get-involved/fundraising/single-donation/?amount=£10

Back
Top Bottom