FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I live in Rotherhithe Village, anyone who sorts me an away ticket if it's Millwall can pre drink at mine. Locals not bad either, right on the Thames. Just saying.

"Rotherhithe Village" hahaha! Blimey has everywhere in London been renamed by hipsters since I left in 2010!

Settle for that. Should get to the quarters now! Just need city & united to get drawn against each other in the quarters. Getting too far ahead now.

Was it really as intimidating and claustrophobic as people say?

I read somewhere that away fans had to walk down a narrow lane and ususlly got pelted with bricks, bottles by millwall whilst walking down it? Any truth in that?

I've been there a couple of times and although it is a bit more civilised these days you still have to keep your wits about you.

When we were there in 1977 i never felt like it was going to go badly but that's probably because of the sheer numbers we had.

Where do they find the extras for the One Show on FA Cup draw day?

Start off with a toothless cousin Rochdale fan in full replica kit with a cockney accent who wants us (the Cockerels) to beat Notts County

:memelol:

Cut to some kid who launches a full blow whooping cough down the mic.

And we're all out of time
:ap:

I live in Rotherhithe Village, anyone who sorts me an away ticket if it's Millwall can pre drink at mine. Locals not bad either, right on the Thames. Just saying.

the-mayflower-pub.jpg
does that make our New Stadium in Northumberland Park Village?

Hopefully therell be some nice Artisans cottages, so I can put my self down for one. 500k for one bedroom, 2k service charge pa should do it

Back
Top Bottom