Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are not a realist you are a troll.

No a realist. I got banned for my predictions over Utd and Ar5enal. I have had a yellow card for my prediction of this game, and no doubt will get a ban for being right again. Perhaps I should just say we are going to win every game for ever more, and then I will be popular.

Team is too thin, continual under investment means we have peaked.

Fighting out with Woolwich for fifth this year.

Joy.
Well we’ve peaked better than Liverpool for a while now.
All that under investment has seen us overachieve.
Of course Spurs have always been a top 4 side.
Where have the heady days gone.
It’s a disgrace

No a realist. I got banned for my predictions over Utd and Ar5enal. I have had a yellow card for my prediction of this game, and no doubt will get a ban for being right again. Perhaps I should just say we are going to win every game for ever more, and then I will be popular.

You're a twat ! Hope I don't get a ban for being right.

I said earlier that often when teams meet twice close together you get different results. The conditions did not help, missing Eriksen was a big blow. Agree subs should have come earlier but as we do not know who was suffering perhaps Son who had done nothing could have been the correct decision. Always get nervous when teams around us do well and then we have to match it just to keep up. Now 5 points behind and 3 tough matches coming up and we need to not lose any more ground.

Our next fixtures... :avbshock:

DUFVuccX4AA9FNE.jpg:large

We'll be lucky to get 12 points from this and I don't think that'll be enough for top 4...
Yeah sure let's capitulate already, what's the point? Ffs, today was a blip and we might have played bad but there's still a lot left to be played.

What about your prediction we would lose against Liverpool, only to then claim you always knew we were going to win. Just fuckoff you predict us to lose or draw every game, occasionally that's gunna make you right . Someone show him the door .

Poch has got to take some criticism for today. His inability and refusal to make a sub before 60 mins (regardless of everything) is beginning to piss me off. Not saying it would've changed anything today (as the whole team were piss poor) but he's gotta be more pro-active.

His inability to drop Lurch is the real issue.

don't chew me out when you post incomprehensible messages on here.
Think before you post, the responsibility for making things clear lies as much with the poster as it does with the person reading it.

Now, go and sit in your bedroom and write out your post in plain English one hundred times.

and reflect on your responsibilities to the rest of the members on this message board.

It's all very fraught here at the moment, and everyone's on edge.
:)
I think The Hood is a West Ham supporter.

Yeah sure let's capitulate already, what's the point? Ffs, today was a blip and we might have played bad but there's still a lot left to be played.

Yes of course, still a lot to play for - but we've dropped a shit load of points this season, especially against the smaller teams and I expect us to drop a few more before the season is out.

Teams we've dropped points against:

Spurs 1 - 1 Burnley
Spurs 0 - 0 Swansea
Spurs 1 - 1 West Brom
Leicester 2 - 1 Spurs
Watford 1 - 1 Spurs
Spurs 1 - 1 West Ham
Southampton 1 - 1 Spurs

We NEED to get a result at Liverpool and against the goons...

Back
Top Bottom