January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

were we ever in serious in signing Malcom or were the media dark forces trying to create a situation to make us look silly ? .......

We were actually interested, yes. But his price tag has inflated to around €50m apparently and we aren't prepared to pay that. Also, whispers going around that we're not prepared to pay the agents fee of around €10, while goons are. And I'm assuming we wouldn't match the wages the goons offer either...

They're desperate for a Sanchez replacement and are chucking money into this deal. Latest is, however, that the Bordeaux chairman has said Malcom isn't leaving in January! We'll see...

Wait, you’d loan a player for a season and pay £27m for the privilege? That’s nuts!
TBF I don't think there are serious fees for loans outside of the split of wages now that you mention it. My guess is that PSG want a 27 mill buy out clause in the deal but I am no expert

Don't think we need Lucas to be fair, could be handy if it's just a loan but I would prefer to see how Lamela returns from his injury. Pastore could be a very good long-term player to replace Dembele, with CL and PL Winks can't do it alone by a possible new injury from Dembele.

E: I'm also very hyped for that Arp quy, looked very promising on the few videos I saw on YT.

As a replacement for Sanchez it's not great business. It's a downgrade.
We shall see. The kid has been great in France. He scores bangers after bangers. Let’s hope that this could leave fekir for us. Another amazing player on the French league.

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat why the fuck did you disagree with 3 posts I did talking about how good this kid is? Do you think that I’m talking off my ass? I was asking for Bernardo silva to sign for us since 2015 Totti Totti recall my 50 posts talking about him. Was I also talking out of my ass?

Signing the very clever, creative and PL-proven Riyad Mahrez should be a top priority this window. In fact we should've sold Sissoko last summer and replaced him by Mahrez.

Really? Mahrez hasn't impressed me since he won the cup, and he proved himself to an unlikable cunt when he won the cup. I can't think of a more overrated premier league player than Mahrez.

Back
Top Bottom