Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton - Boxing Day Bonanza

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Harry keeps all his hat trick match balls in a cupboard. Does he have a sticker or something on each one to identify it, like "Southampton 26/12/17"? Because otherwise its just, like, a cupboard full of footballs isn't it?

Don't mind me, just thinking aloud...

Absolute pish

Lloris does far more than dive for balls. He commands the area and has built an understanding with those defenders.

Knee jerking at its finest

Our defending for their first goal was fucking terrible with no one closing the attacker down, and the punched clearance leading to their second was unlucky.

For anyone to suggest dropping our Captain and talisman is plain fucking stupid. He did in fact make some cracking saves today.

This shit is as patronising as fuck. The implicit suggestion is that Kane is without talent but is doing this all through good, old fashioned elbow grease. Fuck off. Ronaldo was a useless cunt when he broke into the scene. Those Man U scumbags rewrite history as if he arrived from Sporting and instantly ruled the Premier League. Bullshit. He was little more than a skinny lollipop, step over merchant who didn’t know when to pass or shoot. He had to work. So he did and because I worked on his game at Man U he became a world class cunt of a human at the same time. DEATH TO HIM AND HIS KIND.

Anyway, Kane has worked on his game but every other player wanting to realise his or her potential must also work.

Great result again today. I’m going back to trolling gooners, geordies, and everton fans on Twitter now. Hate the cunts.

Peace, goodwill, and glad tidings to all yids. WE ARE THE JEWS. WE HAVE WON THE BATTLE OF IDEAS, NOW FUCK OFF

Another two points gained on United. West Ham conceding a late goal and Leicester being put back in their place again.

tenor.gif

Now if Santa has a Swansea-win-shaped present hiding at the bottom of his sack, we can have a very merry Boxing Day indeed.

Another two points gained on United. West Ham conceding a late goal and Leicester being put back in their place again.

tenor.gif

Now if Santa has a Swansea-win-shaped present hiding at the bottom of his sack, we can have a very merry Boxing Day indeed.
Alas, even the racist club managed by that overrated fuckhead Klopp should beat those inbred Welsh rape farmers.

This shit is as patronising as fuck. The implicit suggestion is that Kane is without talent but is doing this all through good, old fashioned elbow grease. Fuck off. Ronaldo was a useless cunt when he broke into the scene. Those Man U scumbags rewrite history as if he arrived from Sporting and instantly ruled the Premier League. Bullshit. He was little more than a skinny lollipop, step over merchant who didn’t know when to pass or shoot. He had to work. So he did and because I worked on his game at Man U he became a world class cunt of a human at the same time. DEATH TO HIM AND HIS KIND.

The implication is that nobody ever picked out Kane as an anointed savior for Spurs as a youth player...Nash isn't saying that he is devoid of talent but that he worked hard and developed into a world class player without the fanfare that we see associated with other young players (and still largely doesn't get the recognition that he deserves for being such a phenomenal footballer). This is something that an unheralded, undersized basketball player that grew up in Canada, played at a small university, then became one of the greatest to ever play the game probably understands prettyyyyy well.

Not every comment is something to melt over.

Last edited:
Well I made it with an hour to spare. Flight arrived early and an easy 30 minute run to Wembley. Had a glass of champers at half time to celebrate Harry breaking the record. Opened my Christmas pressies and have received a couple of collectors' gold plated, enamel badges commerating WHL. Not bad from a Spammer :thumbup:.
Really enjoyed the game, Southampton didn't park the bus so made for an open game. Thought everyone played well, but a shout out for Eric Dier, thought he really got involved. But today was Harry's day and he deserves all the glory that comes with his massive achievement. It is not mentioned that he got the record in less games than Shearer.:bow:
Now going to have my proper Christmas dinner.
Enjoy what's left of 2017 :coys:

Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

And continually divisive.

Give it up, even if it's only for Christmas

5 funnies suggests you dont speak for the whole forum on that

:kaneshh:

Anyway, Kane has worked on his game but every other player wanting to realise his or her potential must also work.

Great result again today. I’m going back to trolling gooners, geordies, and everton fans on Twitter now. Hate the cunts.

Peace, goodwill, and glad tidings to all yids. WE ARE THE JEWS. WE HAVE WON THE BATTLE OF IDEAS, NOW FUCK OFF

booze02_3529883b.jpg

have just loaded ace stream
how do I add these links?
Sorry mate, only just seen your reply.

If no one else told you, you need to go to Media (the first tab on the left of the top menu), then select "Open Acestream Content ID". Cut and paste the link into the box and then click "Play" or whatever at the bottom.

Not sure of the exact terms because my download was in Spanish.

Good luck next time round!

The implication is that nobody ever picked out Kane as an anointed savior for Spurs as a youth player...Nash isn't saying that he is devoid of talent but that he worked hard and developed into a world class player without the fanfare that we see associated with other young players (and still largely doesn't get the recognition that he deserves for being such a phenomenal footballer). This is something that an unheralded, undersized basketball player that grew up in Canada, played at a small university, then became one of the greatest to ever play the game probably understands prettyyyyy well.

Not every comment is something to melt over.
Nash can fuck off

Back
Top Bottom