Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton - Boxing Day Bonanza

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would say that Harry's choice of names for his dogs would say otherwise...could just be for PR though :fingers:

CYDnajpWkAIDUhO.jpg
Bullshit PR. As I said. When he names his children after fucken American-dick-for-brains sport celebs then i’ll Concede that he has a genuine interest in these shite Yankee shows.

So Harry keeps all his hat trick match balls in a cupboard. Does he have a sticker or something on each one to identify it, like "Southampton 26/12/17"? Because otherwise its just, like, a cupboard full of footballs isn't it?

Don't mind me, just thinking aloud...
i wonder if ill get sex tonight - sorry thinking aloud also....
He should get all the players to sign each ball so may also date them

Bullshit PR. As I said. When he names his children after fucken American-dick-for-brains sport celebs then i’ll Concede that he has a genuine interest in these shite Yankee shows.

Think he really likes American football.

And most people name animals after interests, hobbies or names they wouldn’t give their children. Sister in law called her cats Tinder and Oreo. Who the fuck would call their children that???

My cats were named after films I like. Child after historic family names.

Doesn’t mean I don’t like those films though does it.

And most people name animals after interests, hobbies or names they wouldn’t give their children. Sister in law called her cats Tinder and Oreo. Who the fuck would call their children that???

A taste for American football diminishes any man’s character

I think that Tory cunt Churchill said that(?)

Didn't he want to be an American Football kicker at one point?

So Kane, Dier, Dele and most of the squad spend hours upon hours of their free time, staying up late at night to watch live because of PR stunts rather than genuine interest in other sports?

Just looked in. Bonanza theme tune, greatest ever Scotsman (that's Dave MacKay BTW) and Harry's dog's names on the Saints match thread. Got to love this place sometimes
:dembelelol::dierpochhug::levylol:

John “The Ghost” White was close

Then there’s Alan Gilzean,of course

Alfie Conn!!

Andy Stewart

One thing I didn't understand about the Southampton line up was why an utter donkey like Long started, who hasn't scored since February, while decent players like Gabbiadini, Tadic and Ward-Prowse were on the bench (the latter not even coming on as a sub).
Perhaps the Manager conceded defeat likely against us and wanted them fresh for the next match which is more winnable?

Back
Top Bottom