Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela is the last thing we need. Poch already puts out the slowest outfield spine in top 6 history: Eriksen/Winks/Alli/Dembele/Dier/Llorente are so collectively slow. And Lamela is slower than most of them.

Like I said last season, Poch’s only issue is he can’t spot that pace = the reason he’s spinning our wheels.

He’s completely oblivious to it. Signing Llorente and wanting to re-sign Siggy is proof enough.

While you all blame players, you should be applauding them. It’s amazing how good they have done with stupid tactics. I predicted way more injuries because I knew Poch would push them after results faltered as he’s not the brightest manager. He thinks hard work can break the laws of physics?

It’s a gestalt nightmare. Poch is bunching the slowest players in the league, on the second largest pitch in the prem, in the fastest league in the world?

Add Lamela and it will get even worse.

Our players are brilliant. I feel terrible for them. I hope Poch does not put Lamela next to Eriksen and Winks etc. His confidence is trashed as it is. He like Eriksen needs pace and power around him to thrive.

Seriously, how long did you spend figuring out how to write something that would get you as many disagrees as possible?

Idiot. :deledoubt:

Lamela is the last thing we need. Poch already puts out the slowest outfield spine in top 6 history: Eriksen/Winks/Alli/Dembele/Dier/Llorente are so collectively slow. And Lamela is slower than most of them.

Like I said last season, Poch’s only issue is he can’t spot that pace = the reason he’s spinning our wheels.

He’s completely oblivious to it. Signing Llorente and wanting to re-sign Siggy is proof enough.

While you all blame players, you should be applauding them. It’s amazing how good they have done with stupid tactics. I predicted way more injuries because I knew Poch would push them after results faltered as he’s not the brightest manager. He thinks hard work can break the laws of physics?

It’s a gestalt nightmare. Poch is bunching the slowest players in the league, on the second largest pitch in the prem, in the fastest league in the world?

Our players are brilliant. I feel terrible for them. I hope Poch does not put Lamela next to Eriksen and Winks etc. His confidence is trashed as it is. He like Eriksen needs pace and power around him to thrive.
oZepL_s-200x150.gif

The last thing WE need is you back here posting again.

Fuck off you fat fucking mess.

Quite a few on this forum with fuck all memory, Lamela was and is easily one our our best players and we have missed him greatly. Surprised the way some people forgot his energy and creativity and what it brings to the team.

Quite a few on this forum with fuck all memory, Lamela was and is easily one our our best players and we have missed him greatly. Surprised the way some people forgot his energy and creativity and what it brings to the team.

Great energy and a willingness to try to unlock teams with passes on the ground. Some of the incisive balls that he plays through the lines are incredible.

Back
Top Bottom