Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really?

So I’m receiving ageist abuse by someone roughly the same age?

Thing is only one of us is serious but I do take Tottenham Sean’s point that this wasn’t the thread for it!p so apologies for that

I’m still buzzing after the result which flattered that shower greatly

For what its worth I think its very obvious you are mucking about in your posts

For what its worth I think its very obvious you are mucking about in your posts

And you probably can’t be arsed (who would blame you!!) but I did say twice to Mick that I wasn’t serious but you have to admit he can be touchy and resorted to greater levels of abuse thereafter

Scum like Walt(Spurshino) is more of a problem as evidenced by the Antifa thread

I have read some shit from those idiots regarding saturdays game but this one is my favourite and even by their clueless standards is unbelievable..
Taken from KUMB (where else?)

Re: West ham United v Tottenham Hotspur: Match Thread
by Samba on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 am

Only saw it on motd but it wasn't as bad as I had feared.
I think Spurs were lucky to win.
Arnie's powerful run on goal should have been a stonewall pen. They got away with that.
Us losing Antonio was very lucky for them.
For their first goal Carroll shouldn't have been in that part of the pitch (& I agree with many on here who said he shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway, replacing Antonio) where he had to make a panicked blind pass in field & Kouyate shouldn't have let it go by him thinking that it was for someone else. It wasn't hit THAT hard.
That's 2 bits of luck, not good play by Spurs. The goal was then easy. I agree that the offside law is an ass but if that's the law about 1st phase, 2nd phase, there's nothing you can do. Kane gained an unfair advantage by being in an offside position in the 1st phase. Simple as that.
Their second goal was Carroll getting mugged waiting for the ball to come down near the halfway line but the resulting shot at our goal was well saved by Hart & could have rebounded absolutely anywhere. But no, it has to go STRAIGHT to the unmarked Kane, who couldn't really miss an open goal. So I consider that a lucky rebound, a lucky goal.
Their third goal came from a free-kick hitting our post because (I hope) Hart had it covered. Where that rebounded to, one of their players, was again, sheer luck. He takes a wildly off target shot that by chance hits & rebounds off our left back? player. Where does it fly off to? Could have gone anywhere but no, it has to go in-field finding Eriksen perfectly just in front of our penalty area with a clear line at goal. This was not clever, inventive play by Spurs. All 3 goals I consider, were very lucky & might not have gone in on another day.
Our first goal was made by a good header from Fonte & L'pea doing what we bought him for & our second goal a fantastic cross by Arthur & an unbelievable header from Kouyate that no keeper would have saved.
However, I DON'T think Carroll deserved a pen late on. I just think he jumped too early.
Both Reid & Nobles late efforts were very disappointing. Hit the bloody target.
So, I don't think they outplayed us at all.
Yes, we had a little luck with them losing a player but he wasn't unlucky getting sent off. He looks a bit of a liability on that performance.
Of course watching it on motd is totally different to watching it at the ground or even on sky.
Was surprised he didn't say that we were lucky to beat them because we showed up on time...

My favourite quote is how we were lucky for the first goal because Carroll should not have been in that part of the pitch.:dembelelol:
that part had me laughing for a good couple of mins - how much of a football nitwit must you be to say stuff like that
But i'm pretty sure that guy is a Spurs fan trolling them though. The only seen it on MOTD part makes me doubt the genuine spam nature of the poster. To give such a detailed review of a game from which you only saw the highlights ... seems a bit odd, to say the least.

Maybe poor memory but I sware the whole COYS thing was ours then suddenly we got all COYG and COYI etc and everyone copying.
I know Liverpool obviously have their YNWA but they have this thing they say when watching games which is equivalent to our "Oh come on Tottenham" in that its sort of half exasperated - "Come on red man / red men", always sounds really odd

that part had me laughing for a good couple of mins - how much of a football nitwit must you be to say stuff like that
But i'm pretty sure that guy is a Spurs fan trolling them though. The only seen it on MOTD part makes me doubt the genuine spam nature of the poster. To give such a detailed review of a game from which you only saw the highlights ... seems a bit odd, to say the least.

You'd certainly think so but he's posted other stuff similar and is a regular by the look of it. He is definitely serious and also a Spam fan as hard as it is to believe.

Really?

So I’m receiving ageist abuse by someone roughly the same age?

Thing is only one of us is serious but I do take Tottenham Sean’s point that this wasn’t the thread for it!p so apologies for that

I’m still buzzing after the result which flattered that shower greatly
Who is playing the victim now Baz?
I ridiculed the tortured logic and stupidity of your desperate and pathetic attempts to be either funny or insulting at my expense.
You made yourself look addled and confused, as if you had little comprehension of how ludicrous and befuddled your posts looked.
It's not an unreasonable conclusion to draw under the circumstances.

And you probably can’t be arsed (who would blame you!!) but I did say twice to Mick that I wasn’t serious but you have to admit he can be touchy and resorted to greater levels of abuse thereafter

Scum like Walt(Spurshino) is more of a problem as evidenced by the Antifa thread
Mick is harmless. But yeah, he's more touchy than an Imam trapped in the Vatican. He just has an ego the size of a small continent to the extent that of you dare wrong him he'll shower you with lashings of abuse and put downs, even over PM. He's convinced himself that this somehow has an effect. I think it's sweet. :)

You're right though, Spursinho, nasty little shit that one.

Rich coming from someone who has gone to war with pretty much anyone who has posted on TFC.
What's your excuse?
Says the guy who plays the Arcspace trick of PMing people for peace treaties and begging them not to respond top his posts lest he feel attacked. Not the actions of someone falling out with other at all....:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom