The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry nearly set up two additional goals despite him hardly getting the ball. He took on both his role and Dele's role tonight fantastically
I counted he lost the ball 6 times when trying to hold up and missed a sitter. It's a testament to his quality that despite that he scored twice. Even when he's off he's effective. Badman.

Brilliant performance tonight. Nice to leave Wembley with a win. Makes the drive home inconsequential.

Aurier. Class.
Sanchez. Class.
Kane. Class.
Toby. Class.
Son. Class.
Davies. Class. AGAIN!

COYS!

I counted he lost the ball 6 times when trying to hold up and missed a sitter. It's a testament to his quality that despite that he scored twice. Even when he's off he's effective. Badman.
Spoken like someone who has never played. He's a fucking forward. It is 1 on 4 the majority of game. Forwards lose the ball all the time.

He was quietly incredible tonight
I actually thought he was the poorest of our back 5, tho of course thats saying something. Prefered him vs Everton to be honest, tho I accept he was up against a far, far better team here.

Surprised there's no shout out for Jan as MotM, I thought he was absolutely immense. Toby and Davies too. Serge took 20 minutes to get the hang of things and then was great, that funny back dummy and run past the Dortmund winger was a thing of beauty

I actually thought he was the poorest of our back 5, tho of course thats saying something. Prefered him vs Everton to be honest, tho I accept he was up against a far, far better team here.

Surprised there's no shout out for Jan as MotM, I thought he was absolutely immense. Toby and Davies too. Serge took 20 minutes to get the hang of things and then was great, that funny back dummy and run past the Dortmund winger was a thing of beauty
Our back 5 was amazing tonight. That doesn't change the fact though that I felt Sanchez was superb as well. He allowed Jan so much freedom to get the ball forward. It's incredibly early days yet he slots right in with the rest of the guys. That says a lot.

Our back 5 was amazing tonight. That doesn't change the fact though that I felt Sanchez was superb as well. He allowed Jan so much freedom to get the ball forward. It's incredibly early days yet he slots right in with the rest of the guys. That says a lot.
Oh no doubt, certainly not slagging him off or anything near it. Just if I was Olympic marking them in a diving competition I'd go Dav 7.7, Toby 8.5 and Jan 9.

Is it too early to go with "Dav"? Bear in mind I'm no fan of "Poch". I may have to sleep on this one

:wanyama:

Dortmund's defense was pretty atrocious. Every counter-attack we looked like scoring. Their midfield can pass a ball though and Aubameyang is a handful and a half. Unfortunately for them we are stacked with capable defenders.

Looking forward to smashing them at their place
:allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom