Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You chose to join us over the blue shite
You must be bright, Fernando
They were waiting there for you and Conte
You chose Levy, Fernando
Though we admit we never chose to sign you
There's no regret
If we had to do the same again
We would, my friend, Fernando

You chose to join us over the blue shite
You must be bright, Fernando
They were waiting there for you and Conte
You chose Levy, Fernando
Though we admit we never chose to sign you
There's no regret
If we had to do the same again
We would, my friend, Fernando

They wanted him at Stamford Bridge
But he’s a yid, Fernando!
Now he plays for you and me
He hates Chelsea, Fernando!

You know what, back in the day when everyone said "You'll never sign a Basque player" I was gutted when he went to Juve.

He has won everything and if he weighs more than Hudd it's because of the size of his balls rather than the size of his ketchup bottle.

I fucking loved Gudjohnson for coming in and being a man amongst boys when we needed him for a season, if all Llorente does is help sort out our attitude during Wembley that'll be enough for me. I'm fucking made up that The Sock Mk IV is here. Who knows, maybe Damiao will be filling our sacks at Christmas.

Last edited:
You know what, back in the day when everyone said "You'll never sign a Basque player" I was gutted when he went to Juve.

He has won everything and if he weighs more than Hudd it's because of the size of his balls rather than the size of his ketchup bottle.

I fucking loved Gudjohnson for coming in and being a man amongst boys when we needed him for a season, if all Llorente does is help sort out our attitude during Wembley that'll be enough for me. I'm fucking made up that The Sock Mk IV is here. Who knows, maybe Damio will be filing our sacks at Christmas.

He'll teach Kane a lot. I expect to see a more shrewd, patient version of our main man due to Llorente's contribution.

We have options on our bench now. Wonderful!

Last edited:
Hey Cunt :roseunsure: Google what this guy has won and fuck off you pretentious prick.

I was not sure about this transfer, at 32 it seems odd, but actually this guy is a winner & the younger players need that. There is actually no negatives to this move aside from if age was a factor. But perhaps like Davids all those years back a proven winner brings knowhow.
Llorente has won Serie A three times, the Coppa Italia, the Europa League and the World Cup. That's way more than anyone else in our squad. It's way more than Poch as well. I think it is fair to say this deal is just as much about what he can bring to the dressing room as on the pitch.

Llorente has won Serie A three times, the Coppa Italia, the Europa League and the World Cup. That's way more than anyone else in our squad. It's way more than Poch as well. I think it is fair to say this deal is just as much about what he can bring to the dressing room as on the pitch.

He's also very well spoken and comes across as a great senior character to have. I think he'll prove to be a valuable asset and a much liked and respected person on and off the pitch. I think it's a great deal

Look, the only problem I have with this is that when we were first strongly linked with Llorente about 5 years ago I had stupidly similar hair to him. It was fabulous.

But the last five years have started to catch up to me and I'm starting to envy Eriksen at this point.

This sums it up for me. An experienced, older head may well be what we need. To give the younger chaps a bit of calm within the storms.

Look, the only problem I have with this is that when we were first strongly linked with Llorente about 5 years ago I had stupidly similar hair to him. It was fabulous.

But the last five years have started to catch up to me and I'm starting to envy Eriksen at this point.
Just do what Conte did and buy a wig.

composite-conte-v2.jpg

When I first heard about this I thought it was a stupid move we regret but as time goes on the more I really like it.

Exactly this. I was so baffled when we were linked this morning, but I've come around.

Llorente's game has never been about pace, so we don't have to worry about "his legs going" - intelligent movement and a great finisher (especially in the air).

Back
Top Bottom